Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

UK Lotto - single number bet

• 10-09-2019 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭

Similar to the Lucky Numbers for the Irish lotto, the bookies offer odds for combinations of 1 - 5 numbers. It is 7/1 to select one number from the 59 in the drum. From looking at statistics, there is an ice cold number due from the drum soon - 21
    It is 106 draws since it last appeared. The current all time record is 72 draws by the number 17 (discounting numbers 50-59 which were only introduced in 2015).
    So that record is being smashed now by the 21. Im gonna keep backing it till it comes out. I've already lost €100 so far.

11/09/19
    Bet - €25
    Bank to date: -€100

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Similar to the Lucky Numbers for the Irish lotto, the bookies offer odds for combinations of 1 - 5 numbers. It is 7/1 to select one number from the 59 in the drum. From looking at statistics, there is an ice cold number due from the drum soon - 21
    It is 106 draws since it last appeared. The current all time record is 72 draws by the number 17 (discounting numbers 50-59 which were only introduced in 2015).
    So that record is being smashed now by the 21. Im gonna keep backing it till it comes out. I've already lost €100 so far.
    11/09/19 Bet - €25 Bank to date: -€100
    21 was last seen 375 days ago (Sat 1st Sep 2018).

Had it of been the Euromills would have agreed with you, however their regular lotto is 1-59 not 1-50 which adds more tricky variance even with the extra ball. Chances/odds are 1:10, but price ratio is 1:6 (thus 7/1 via books).
    Even the 2nd most also highly overdue is 172.

Anything getting past t+150 over in the EMs is fairly rare. EM Ball (also 21) just reached this benchmark, and so is likely to appear shortly.

Instead look to a hotball that's OD in their lotto, which is #54 (x55 shows in 4yrs, but now t+63). Or run a double (with the #21), ideally treble (ball #33) or quad (#59) is a solid more worthwhile target, which requires minimal outlay due to higher odds.

Getting 5 using their official Hotpicks, will net 350k for a single squid.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

Where would you do the Uk lotto here?

sasta le wrote: »
    Where would you do the Uk lotto here?

Some bookies may offer it, a quick drive to Nordieland (taking advantage of any highly variable Fx rates) might be good (then wait for mid-2020 rate reversal). Online is usually the most convenient, official channels (hotpicks) via 3rd parties, or remotely if you know your way around a VPN. Offshore operators such as Lottoland might dabble in it also.

375 days is significant, but with such little ROI% (for singles) and BEP arriving before too long, would only look to doubles or trebles, still using #21 as a line selection within those.

No 21 again tonight in U.K. lottery main draw

No 21, and none of the other numbers of interest using various basic factoring. Think it's safe to say this uk 59 baller is a horrible aul roll of the balls. The only think pleasent is the low ticket price if using Camelot.

Slight correction on odds above, with the extra ball it's the same as the Europops for 1ballers 1:10. Yet a stats run on recent history (below) shows horrible abnormal dark voids and two fingers towards the LOLNs. To add to this, the hot balls are not hot, cold not cold (except for couple on extreme deep-freeze) and all popular methodologies of expectancy are met with a belch of sickly repatative cluster patterns. (Safe to say really don't like this lotto, lol).

M4MjJKU.png

Maybe someone has run sabotage on couple of balls, and imposed a material weight lift to prevent any chance of drop.

• Advertisement

Boylesports take U.K. lotto bets online and instore
    Bar one and Powers instore aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭jacool

Have to follow your progress now supremenovice
    Good luck !

. . . . . and just realised that on the Euromillions, guess what number hasn't shown since 09Apr2019 - yes, #21.
    Its actually been absent 1 day longer than the second and third most absent numbers added together ! (#06, #16)
    Think I'll go back to my thread and try and find the 45 numbers that won't appear !!

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭supremenovice

Another day, another €25 :)

14/09/19
    Bank to date: -€125
    Bet today: €25 @ 7/1

Disaster :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Doblin

Why the F**k isn't it coming out ????

Doblin wrote: »
    Why the F**k isn't it coming out ????

After 108.28571428571429 draws (379 days) with the likely default average appearance rate of 1:10, it's now x10.28... times overdue what it should be.

Maybe someone there should (as recommended by health professionals) count their balls, and check for unusual signs of weight (sabotage).

Maybe the lad that wheels out the machine(s) twice a week dropped ball 21, or lifted them out for a laugh is now too embarrassed to tell anyone.

Can someone call BFExchange and ask them to open a lay market for it.

It's a horrid aul lotto anyway with it's 60balls, much rather win the Euromills rollover on Tues.

Not today neither: [ 01 25 28 34 39 57 +50 ]

382 days now since #21 was last seen.
    Suggest anyone tries Le Euromills (€190m) instead of this 'orrible 59 baller.

Or if still keen make it a double (21) with either 33 and/or 54.

I didn't post before Wednesdays draw (flat out in work). But I managed to run in to Powers at the last minute, and in what turned out to be a sign, I only had a tenner in my wallet, so avoided the pain of losing another €25. Going back to €25 for Saturdays draw.

Draw 21/09/19
    BANK: -€160
    Bet: €25

I didn't post before Wednesdays draw (flat out in work). But I managed to run in to Powers at the last minute, and in what turned out to be a sign, I only had a tenner in my wallet, so avoided the pain of losing another €25. Going back to €25 for Saturdays draw.

Draw 21/09/19
    BANK: -€160
    Bet: €25

And still no show. This is ridiculous

And still no show. This is ridiculous
    386 days is craaaaay-crazy. E'Mills just popped it's OD#21 t-180circa (usually any overdues max out there at 150-200 days).

Think from a previous glance at detailed stats for uk reg lotto, Sept is usually always a good month for it. It even has decent appearance rates on some of this month's machines (Merlin&Arthur) but still nothing.

Assuming again the machines have been sabotaged and 'key to the door' removed (for the banter) by some bored runner (stage hand), would prefer 53 & 59 for a top duo with more useful odds. Would have added super lowfreq: 33 (for the trio) but it showed up just last night.

Just see the German lotto ball 7 is 175 days due

The nightmare continues :(
    I went in for €30 tonight and the bookies are continuing to laugh at me.

Draw: 25/09/19
    BANK: -€190
    Bet: €30

The nightmare continues :(
    I went in for €30 tonight and the bookies are continuing to laugh at me.

Draw: 25/09/19
    BANK: -€190
    Bet: €30

Stick with it

21 come up Saturday

• Advertisement

It did. I got a few quid back off them, thank christ!!. Unbelievable run of no shows.
    Onto the next venture - 49s :D

It did. I got a few quid back off them, thank christ!!. Unbelievable run of no shows.
    Onto the next venture - 49s :D

Is 49 overdue in UK lotto

Is 49 overdue in UK lotto

I meant the 49s lottery. Twice daily in bookies.
    Cold double is 34 & 39. 689 draws since it was seen. It pays 53/1

I meant the 49s lottery. Twice daily in bookies.
    Cold double is 34 & 39. 689 draws since it was seen. It pays 53/1

Its hit the post twice since your post.
    34 came out at lunchtime on the 5th, 39 in the teatime draw tonight.

Play this one a little but once the hour changes and it goes back to 16:49 for the teatime draw, I miss it due to work. Just do the odd Sunday then.

Is the 49s run by the National Uk Lottery?

Is the 49s run by the National Uk Lottery?
    No, a company called 49s.co.uk. They must get paid by the bookmakers, as no other way from them to make money.

Seen 49s before, TBH it looks like far too much bother, twice a day, every day.
    Assuming you're applying some sort of forecasting based on previous results, record keeping would be far too laborious.

Worth noting only one bookster offers the best odds for this event,
    but even then, for single ball (enhanced) 13/2 represents 8.2/1 true event odds.
    {7.5 vs 9.2} 81.5% bookvalue.

5 full balls returns 150,000 but actual odds are over double 317,814/1. (47.3%).

Reviews are mixed on this lotto, that isn't technically a lotto:
    https://www.lottoexposed.com/49s-exposed/

jacool wrote: »
    Its hit the post twice since your post.
    34 came out at lunchtime on the 5th, 39 in the teatime draw tonight.

Play this one a little but once the hour changes and it goes back to 16:49 for the teatime draw, I miss it due to work. Just do the odd Sunday then.

Im still going to chip away at it. Only played it about four times so far this week.
    Im on again today @ €2.50 a draw. Pays 60/1 for the six number draw.

Seen 49s before, TBH it looks like far too much bother, twice a day, every day.
    Assuming you're applying some sort of forecasting based on previous results, record keeping would be far too laborious.

Worth noting only one bookster offers the best odds for this event,
    but even then, for single ball (enhanced) 13/2 represents 8.2/1 true event odds.
    {7.5 vs 9.2} 81.5% bookvalue.

5 full balls returns 150,000 but actual odds are over double 317,814/1. (47.3%).

Reviews are mixed on this lotto, that isn't technically a lotto:
    https://www.lottoexposed.com/49s-exposed/

Im interested how you calculate the odds there. I'd love to know what the odds are of two out of six appearing. Pays 60/1 in the bookies.

• Advertisement

Im interested how you calculate the odds there. I'd love to know what the odds are of two out of six appearing. Pays 60/1 in the bookies.

365 offers 66/1 (or 44 inc the bonus ball). Essentially will only ever get between 80-47%^ bookvalue, less %, the higher the prize.

The bigger issue would be regards validity and regulation. Sure folks like ^Camelot may offer similar type odds for their hotpicks, but are highly regulated and audtited by governments, draws are usually televised live and overseen by independent adjudicators.

Advertisement