Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sexual Assault

Options
  • 07-09-2019 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi there
    Last year i bet 2 000 Euros on Conor McGregor fight get hyperactive and tought i would win money so i started runing Down town (middle of daytime)and i hug a Random girl in town for few seconds Maybe.I hug her just like that because I was happy and she called gards I got arrested and now after more then year I received letter saying I will be charged with sexual assault !
    After that incident I ended up in mental hospital for two months and I still see my psychiatrist regularly as I suffer from bipolar !
    What will happen with me will I end up to jail?
    At the moment of accident I didn’t feel well I thought I will Winn money so I just shared my happiness with random people in town now I know it was stupid but be charged with sexual assault for hug is little bit crazy in my head I worry please help
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,925 ✭✭✭GM228

Well there's an interesting post...

...well actually no, back to my post match pint(s).

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

There could be a trial where all the details will be laid out.
    If all you did was hug her then I doubt there will be anything but a reprimand by the judge.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement