Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Selling up.

• 23-08-2019 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi long time since I was on, I’m packing up the shooting no time any more. Finding it hard to sell the guns as shops don’t want them. If I cant sell them do I just get them destroyed or decommissioned?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭cookimonster

This will probably be removed, as its not the right section. If you don't want them, offer them here for free. Same legal stance as if privately selling. Give some young person a leg up instead of destroying perfectly good firearms. It will cost you to get destroyed and cost even more for deactivation.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Asus1

Yeah you should put up your guns and accessories on here and see what happens.Even a nominal €100 per gun would probably see them shift.And as for accessories,you can never have enough of stuff you'll never need but still buy so they would probably sell as well

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Did you get anywhere? If you need help give me s shout and i'll walk you through putting up a few for sale adverts.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Emmet1022

Cass wrote: »
    Did you get anywhere? If you need help give me s shout and i'll walk you through putting up a few for sale adverts.

Hi Cass not much moving I’m going to keep one but still have two a Ruger 1022 and a Weihrauch HW 97 thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭kunekunesika

Emmet1022 wrote: »
    Hi Cass not much moving I’m going to keep one but still have two a Ruger 1022 and a Weihrauch HW 97 thanks.

Is the hw 97 listed in the for sale section?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Stick up some adverts in the for sale section. The Ruger should go quick enough, and lads are always looking for air rifles.

Just stick up an advert, some details, a price and pictures. If you need help at any point give me a shout and i'll get you sorted.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Emmet1022

It is now

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Limerick Sovereigns

Emmet1022 wrote: »
    It is now

Hi Emmet

Please check your private messages.

Regards

Advertisement