Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Rebel/Folk Singer

Options
  • 09-08-2019 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hey guys,

I'm not sure if this the correct section for this to be in but I didn't know where else. I'm having a party and I am looking for the music to be rebel or folk ballad singing. I just wanted to check and see were there any recommendations for these type of singers. I had wanted to get Erin Go Bragh, who I've seen play in Peadar Browns, but they are not available for the date.
    It is going to be in either a pub or some sort of function room and it will be a private party(as in I'm not looking for Gary Og or something that would cost a fortune).
    I am located in Dublin, so hopefully there are some recommendations from around that area.
    Thanks in advance.

Advertisement