Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

New York Area Fire Commissioners Make History, Call for New 9/11 Investigation

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,678 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I already told you the CIA knew 9/11 hijackers entered the United States in year 2000 and they came there to carry out a large scale terrorist attack. They had photographs, surveillance video of a Al Qaeda top level meeting in 1999 in Malaysia were two of the Pentagon 9/11 hijackers make an apperance.

These two men were tracked and monitored by the CIA for three years and the information about their arrival in the United States was noted at the CIA station in Langley ( information that leaked out years later) Richard Clarke testimony he claimed this information would automatically be passed into the FBI and him since his job for the administration was counterintelligence and fighting terrorism . He made the claim someone at the very highest level in the CIA kept this information secret even from him and whoever did this stopped the normal flow of information about current threats to the country from Al Qeada.

This is evidence that may point to an inside job. CIA has never spoken about this incident and for as i know there was never an independent investigation. Nobody got fired for this. In my view the public has a right to know how these two men got to board a flight on 9/11 with other men and use a plane to carry out a terrorist attack. These men could easily have got picked up in hours, even days, when they were using credit cards, and renting rooms with their names, same as on their Visas and passports. CIA knew they were high level Al Qaeda operatives inside the United States before 9/11 and the mainstream narrative wants us all to believe they just disappeared to be never heard from again till the attacks took place, bull**** and that you can't see this is crap, on you.

All of this has been explained before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    All of this has been explained before

CIA brass explained it, i wait for your enlightening info?

Richard Clarke does not know what happened, he gave one theory, and he said there maybe others.

All we for sure is CIA top brass had all the info they needed to stop 9/11

CIA brass explained it, i wait for your enlightening info?

I've explained it already in a previous thread

No offense but if you have memory issues I can't help you with that, you rehash stuff A LOT.

I've explained it already in a previous thread

No offense but if you have memory issues I can't help you with that, you rehash stuff A LOT.

What your theory then and don't use Richard Clarke theory because he said he doesn't know what truly happened and why he was kept out of the loop.

What your theory then and don't use Richard Clarke theory because he said he doesn't know what truly happened and why he was kept out of the loop.

Go back and read it

You bring up this stuff and when someone gives a plausible explanation you just reject it anyway and insert whatever fabricated fantasy you dream up at that moment and add it to your absurd conspiracy which has everyone from Larry S, to the CIA, to Mossad to Joe Biden to Bush in it

• Advertisement

Go back and read it

You bring up this stuff and when someone gives a plausible explanation you just reject it anyway and insert whatever fabricated fantasy you dream up at that moment and add it to your absurd conspiracy which has everyone from Larry S, to the CIA, to Mossad to Joe Biden to Bush in it

You have know plausible explantation reason you waffling again. You can locate quotes of mine, you can certainly find your new explantation?

You have know plausible explantation reason you waffling again. You can locate quotes of mine, you can certainly find your new explantation?

Oh I'll find old posts to highlight your dishonesty, no issues there

If you want to rehash something you rejected before, you can go and find it to reject it again

Good news- least for me.

I hearing now Hulsey World Trade 7 report will be out on September 11 2019 to mark the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. There be other announcements made that day also. One of the announcements will be an update about the AE911 lawsuit against the FBI to release 9/11 documents..

Hearing extra news about this now. A video will be released also with the report and the report is going out to 25,000 professionals- engineers, architects and professors. A press conference will be held and some of the firemen will be showing up and meeting congress members on that day.

Oh I'll find old posts to highlight your dishonesty, no issues there

If you want to rehash something you rejected before, you can go and find it to reject it again

I still waiting, why is it so hard for you to just provide your explantation?

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bunderoon

Yes, the evidence in overwhelming

However in the confines of internet debate, people can subjectively deny all the evidence, tie it up in knots with endless denial techniques (if you've ever seen the anti-vaccines thread that will give you an idea)

To avoid that; if someone states as fact that this event was an inside job, with controlled demolitions, fine, but they should provide credible evidence supporting that claim

Yep, I agree. Can you point to links to this overwhelming evidence?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,218 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Good news- least for me.

I hearing now Hulsey World Trade 7 report will be out on September 11 2019 to mark the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. There be other announcements made that day also. One of the announcements will be an update about the AE911 lawsuit against the FBI to release 9/11 documents..

Hearing extra news about this now. A video will be released also with the report and the report is going out to 25,000 professionals- engineers, architects and professors. A press conference will be held and some of the firemen will be showing up and meeting congress members on that day.
    None of this is going to be true.
    They are most likely going to delay again and ask for more money.
    Any announcements made will be along the lines of this announcement. ie. a pathetically insignificant non-event.

Dohnjoe- any chance we see this post from you anytime soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭jeremyj1968

King Mob wrote: »
    Why would it get any coverage?

I just don't get you guys. Is it not at least interesting for you that they Fire department should be asking questions about 9/11. Well more than asking questions, actually saying that there were explosives in the buildings.

I mean it has been one of the emotive clichés that we've heard for almost twenty years - "You should not question the events of 9/11, as to do so would be disrespectful to the firefighters who died on 9/11". And as it turns out, their brothers in arms were actually asking the same questions as everybody else.

it was interesting that the fire commissioner said that they feel that they are not the only fire department that feel like that. I wonder is this part of a "drip drip" sort of campaign, designed to keep it in the news and build it up slowly.

I just don't get you guys. Is it not at least interesting for you that they Fire department should be asking questions about 9/11. Well more than asking questions, actually saying that there were explosives in the buildings.

I mean it has been one of the emotive clichés that we've heard for almost twenty years - "You should not question the events of 9/11, as to do so would be disrespectful to the firefighters who died on 9/11". And as it turns out, their brothers in arms were actually asking the same questions as everybody else.

it was interesting that the fire commissioner said that they feel that they are not the only fire department that feel like that. I wonder is this part of a "drip drip" sort of campaign, designed to keep it in the news and build it up slowly.

This is the kind of people they trust to tell them the truth. Pompeo candid and honest about the CIA , and of course, the Zombie audience laughed thinking he was joking!

The CIA propaganda wing has over the years convinced Skeptics to look the other way about JFK and 9/11- and by calling us conspiracy theorists, a derogatory term- large amount of people avoid looking at the evidence and continue and believe the establishement would never lie about something this big and world changing. Its faulty logic of course.

I mean it has been one of the emotive clichthat we've heard for almost twenty years - "You should not question the events of 9/11, as to do so would be disrespectful to the firefighters who died on 9/11". And as it turns out, their brothers in arms were actually asking the same questions as everybody else.
    Ok? And?
    What information are these firefighters privy to that other people aren't?
    What makes these firefighters somehow more informed than the vast majority of firefighters who do agree with the official story?
    What makes these firefighter immune from believing silly untrue things?
    It's been 19 years.
    So next drip in 2038?

This is a trope. 911 is one of the most studied events of the 21st century. Endless questions have been asked about it.

I asked you this question before..

Do we need to question World War 2 because some people on the internet believe that the Holocaust was a hoax?

Do we need to reinvestigate the Holocaust because of that?

Then can you please explain to us why we need to reinvestigate 911, Boston Bombings, Sandy Hook and other events, start digging up bodies, because a very small group of conspiracy theorists on the internet believe it was some vague conspiracy they can't specify?

Think.

King Mob wrote: »
    It's been 19 years. So next drip in 2038?

A bit of sarcasm...... for a change.

A bit of sarcasm...... for a change.
    Yup.
    No response to the rest of my post though.
    I'll take that to mean that ou agree these people have no special knowledge or insight.

So given that, why is it newsworthy that 3 people have been suckered in by the conspiracy theory industry?

Fire Commissioner demands to know what happened to his colleagues who died on 9/11, on the 18th anniversary of the events.

Fire Commissioner demands to know what happened to his colleagues who died on 9/11, on the 18th anniversary of the events.
    Ok, and?
    Fire Commissioners are just as susceptible to bad information as anyone else who believe in false conspiracy theories.
    He doesn't offer any new evidence or insight into the events that calls the real explanation into question.

Using his statement as if it was important or somehow supported the conspiracy theory more than the statements of lay people is simply dishonest propaganda.

You've been asked many time to detail why you think statements such as this are at all newsworthy. You've ignored those questions and ran away completely.
    Why do you still believe this when you know you can't answer those questions?
    I don't understand that.

• Advertisement

Look I have no interest in engaging with your condescending smart ar$e remarks. I posted it for anybody who might be interested to hear what the Fire Commissioner has to say, not for you to debunk it.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,303 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

If there was explosives then it was work of the terrorists too, not the US Government. I think there was explosives, WTC 7 fell for no reason on a day two other towers fell? WTF
    So WTC 7 would have fallen that day regardless? It was just a badly built building? And it was just a coincidence that it collapsed in on itself that day. Yea right. You could see it fell in free fall, and could hear the explosives. How the terrorist did it I dunno, but they did.

There was reports of people entering all those building in the built up to 9/11, late night teams of mystery ''work men'' .

Look I have no interest in engaging with your condescending smart ar$e remarks. I posted it for anybody who might be interested to hear what the Fire Commissioner has to say, not for you to debunk it.
    What's condescending about the question?
    What's unfair or irrelevant about it?

Why avoid it?

You're free to post the video and avoid any questions about it.
    But I am also free to point out that the Fire Commissioner isn't actually presenting anything of substance beyond his authority.
    And I am free to point out that is a dishonest argument.

If there was explosives then it was work of the terrorists too, not the US Government. I think there was explosives, WTC 7 fell for no reason on a day two other towers fell? WTF
    So WTC 7 would have fallen that day regardless? It was just a badly built building? And it was just a coincidence that it collapsed in on itself that day. Yea right. You could see it fell in free fall, and could hear the explosives. How the terrorist did it I dunno, but they did.

The building was hit by significant debris from WTC 1, approx 25% of one side of the building was gouged out. This ignited multiple fires on multiple levels. The sprinkler system failed and the building burnt unchecked for hours (firefighters were unable to fight it). It collapsed later in the afternoon. Multiple investigations concluded it collapsed due to fire (weakened steel, thermal expansion)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collapse_of_the_World_Trade_Center#Building_7_collapse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

The building was hit by significant debris from WTC 1, approx 25% of one side of the building was gouged out. This ignited multiple fires on multiple levels. The sprinkler system failed and the building burnt unchecked for hours (firefighters were unable to fight it). It collapsed later in the afternoon. Multiple investigations concluded it collapsed due to fire (weakened steel, thermal expansion)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collapse_of_the_World_Trade_Center#Building_7_collapse

So, it would have collapse any other day, regardless.

Advertisement