Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New York Area Fire Commissioners Make History, Call for New 9/11 Investigation

Options
2

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr


    Due this summer. If not out this year, then they have delayed and work away and complain.

    Same as your "Dr" Hulsey and his report?


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2


    Same as your "Dr" Hulsey and his report?

    Difference is i know its coming out.

    NIST had many delays and took them six years to get a report out.

    Hulsey had 3 to 4 years, so far and latest i heard is, they hope to have it out by the end of summer time, this year. Hulsey is not working for Skeptics, he release when it finished.


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr


    Difference is i know its coming out.

    NIST had many delays and took them six years to get a report out.

    Hulsey had 3 to 4 years, so far and latest i heard is, they hope to have it out by the end of summer time, this year. Hulsey is not working for Skeptics, he release when it finished.

    Pretty sure you said that last year.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2


    Pretty sure you said that last year.

    I said this this year in March or April 2019, it now August 2019. I thought he might record his speech in May at ASCE Alaska- unfortunately no video footage.


  • Registered Users Posts: 17,813 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe


    Case is not closed.

    Yeah it is.

    Remember just because a handful of insane people have decided that Sandy Hook was an inside job, doesn't mean it's an "open case". Likewise for 911. This crap will go on for decades, don't underestimate the stamina of these people.
    There 9/11 evidence provided to the grand jury and we have to wait and see on this.

    Some legal fruitcakes have sent in paperwork that the court is obliged to accept, it's a formality
    There is the hulsey report coming out.

    Pretty sure Hulsey is counting on passing away before that thing ever comes out (4 years and counting)
    Fire department signing on and demanding a new investigation.

    Careful there, it's a fire district. Made up of administrators who are paid 10k a year. I would bet good money in the next few months they will reverse their decision or just let it all slide under the carpet
    40 per cent of the American population right now believes 9/11 was a conspiracy and increasing over time.

    Cool and 45% of Americans believe in ghosts, it's meaningless :)


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,813 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe


    I said this this year in March or April 2019, it now August 2019. I thought he might record his speech in May at ASCE Alaska- unfortunately no video footage.

    Here's a post from you on 07-09-2018
    Dr Hulsey has provided an update on his WTC7 collapse research study. He just a month or two out from release.

    Here's another post from you on 15-10-2018
    A 300,000 dollar WTC7 study is only weeks away from being released

    When you were asked again when it would be released here's your response the same day
    November or December this year.

    So yeah in 2018 you said it would be out in 2018

    Why can't you just be honest?


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2


    Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Yeah it is.

    Remember just because a handful of insane people have decided that Sandy Hook was an inside job, doesn't mean it's an "open case". Likewise for 911. This crap will go on for decades, don't underestimate the stamina of these people.



    Some legal fruitcakes have sent in paperwork that the court is obliged to accept, it's a formality



    Pretty sure Hulsey is counting on passing away before that thing ever comes out (4 years and counting)



    Careful there, it's a fire district. Made up of administrators who are paid 10k a year. I would bet good money in the next few months they will reverse their decision or just let it all slide under the carpet



    Cool and 45% of Americans believe in ghosts, it's meaningless :)

    Sandy hook conspiracy was promoted by Alex Jones and his fringe fanbase online. Who from the mainstream actually believes Sandy hook was a conspiracy?

    9/11 is very different.
    Numerous government officials specifically FBI agents involved in the 9/11 investigation- they are mainstream, have come out, and said the public was lied to and they went even further and said there was a delibarate attempt to cover up who was involved in it. Do you think you know more then the officials who were part of the teams investigating 9/11? Do yo they are lying when they said on video some of them their superiors told them to look know further and don't investigate Saudi and Pakistan links to 9/11?

    You keep comparing sandy hook to 9/11 and is way off topic, just a silly attempt to keep discarding all the evidence available.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2


    Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Here's a post from you on 07-09-2018



    Here's another post from you on 15-10-2018



    When you were asked again when it would be released here's your response the same day



    So yeah in 2018 you said it would be out in 2018

    Why can't you just be honest?

    Again you asking when the last update i gave was i said March or April 2019, so i am not lying,. i said it be released in summer. Now of them quotes say anything about summer time.

    I got confused about what timber was asking me. I think he talking about how many times this report ws supposed to come out, and yes he right i did speak about it 2018

    From what i remember about this, the 2018 previous quote was based on a Hulsey radio interview he did with free fall radio, and said there planning the get it out by the end of 2018, that fell through, and then i got new update in March 2019 it be out in summer. I not hiding anything. I informed you guys about the new update, i heard.


  • Registered Users Posts: 17,813 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe


    Sandy hook conspiracy was promoted by Alex Jones and his fringe fanbase online. Who from the mainstream actually believes Sandy hook was a conspiracy?

    9/11 is very different.

    Nah, it's the same nonsense, different subject. Alex Jones maintains 911 was an inside job also, in fact, he is credited with being one of the first to start that lunacy

    There isn't a single recognised organisation of structural engineers, civil engineers, architects or demolition experts in the entire world who state it was an inside job

    There isn't any engineering faculty, in the world, in thousands upon thousands of universities, who formally teach that it was an inside job

    And as a basis for re-investigation..

    Suspects? none
    Whistle-blowers or leaks? none
    Former participants wanting to testify? none
    Physical evidence of explosives? none
    Credible evidence of any plan to do so? none

    Nothing, nada, zilch :)

    Exactly the same as Sandy Hook. And just like that event, there is a fringe of hardcore types who utterly refuse to give up on it, and a bunch of scam artists, like Gage, who makes bank off it. Just like Jones made bank off promoting Sandy Hook


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2


    Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Nah, it's the same nonsense, different subject. Alex Jones maintains 911 was an inside job also, in fact, he is credited with being one of the first to start that lunacy

    There isn't a single recognised organisation of structural engineers, civil engineers, architects or demolition experts in the entire world who state it was an inside job

    There isn't any engineering faculty, in the world, in thousands upon thousands of universities, who formally teach that it was an inside job

    And as a basis for re-investigation..

    Suspects? none
    Whistle-blowers or leaks? none
    Former participants wanting to testify? none
    Physical evidence of explosives? none
    Credible evidence of any plan to do so? none

    Nothing, nada, zilch :)

    Exactly the same as Sandy Hook. And just like that event, there is a fringe of hardcore types who utterly refuse to give up on it, and a bunch of scam artists, like Gage, who makes bank off it. Just like Jones made bank off promoting Sandy Hook

    Alex Jones believes everything is a conspiracy, and if he doubted 9/11 was inside job everyone would be shocked. Jason Bermas is actually one of the people credited with raising important issues about 9/11- by way of his documentry film loose change. Alex Jones is waste of time and energy he got exposed when a lawyer questioned him about Sandy hook and hopefully people watched it. Alex Jones- is a nobody he just someone using conspiracies to enrich himself personally, he has zero interest in knowing the real truth.

    NIST studies are the only available work about the 9/11 building collapses up till now. It not shocking more engineering groups have not yet sided with the truthers about it. Hulsey new study about WTC7 collapse going to change the narrative, least in my opinion.

    US government made sure in 2001 that everyone kept to the same narrative 19 men operating out of remote location in Afghanistan pulled off 9/11. There no state help or anything and this clearly not true as more information is coming available since the attacks happened. You prefer to ignore it, but others will not do so and will keep pushng for new 9/11 investigation. There not wasting their time on forums speaking with guys like you, as there no need to. Letting the federal court system decide is only way to solve this and truthers are doing it now and good for them. If they listening to Skeptics nothing will ever happen.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,813 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe


    Alex Jones believes everything is a conspiracy,

    You think 911 is a conspiracy, you're openly a Holocaust denier, you think UFOs are real, you think JFK was an inside job.. need I go on here?


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2


    Dohnjoe wrote: »
    You think 911 is a conspiracy, you're openly a Holocaust denier, you think UFOs are real, you think JFK was an inside job.. need I go on here?

    9/11, and JFK yes inside jobs have no doubt about this.

    UFO phenomenon- yes i believe its real and some of the craft are non human designs

    Holocust- i dont believe its a hoax, i have areas of concern about numbers killed, but overall i have know real issues with the historical mainstram narrative that it happened.


  • Registered Users Posts: 17,813 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe


    9/11, and JFK yes inside jobs have no doubt about this.

    Indeed, and 911 conspiracy beliefs is an example that psychologists use when referring to people with absurd beliefs. It's enough on it's own. The fact that you believe in aliens and other conspiracies readily indicates to others that the events themselves are not the really issue here
    Holocust- i dont believe its a hoax, i have areas of concern about numbers killed, but overall i have know real issues with the historical mainstram narrative that it happened.

    Correct, that's a holocaust denier.

    Should probably be paying more attention to the below than to quack conspiracy sites and groups

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect
    https://www.verywellmind.com/an-overview-of-the-dunning-kruger-effect-4160740

    As for AE911 and this fire group. It's in Gage's vested financial interests to keep the conspiracy going, he draws 50k or 60k per year from the subscriptions. That should give you enough of a clue.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭jeremyj1968


    I'm very surprised, and sadly also very unsurprised, as to why this story has got so little coverage. I just wish they had come forward ten or more years earlier.


  • Registered Users Posts: 12,610 ✭✭✭✭The Nal


    I'm very surprised, and sadly also very unsurprised, as to why this story has got so little coverage. I just wish they had come forward ten or more years earlier.

    A small panel of administrators for a volunteer fire department have asked for further investigation based on no new evidence.

    Why would this be big news?


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob


    I'm very surprised, and sadly also very unsurprised, as to why this story has got so little coverage. I just wish they had come forward ten or more years earlier.
    Why would it get any coverage?


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2


    Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Indeed, and 911 conspiracy beliefs is an example that psychologists use when referring to people with absurd beliefs. It's enough on it's own. The fact that you believe in aliens and other conspiracies readily indicates to others that the events themselves are not the really issue here



    Correct, that's a holocaust denier.

    Should probably be paying more attention to the below than to quack conspiracy sites and groups

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect
    https://www.verywellmind.com/an-overview-of-the-dunning-kruger-effect-4160740

    As for AE911 and this fire group. It's in Gage's vested financial interests to keep the conspiracy going, he draws 50k or 60k per year from the subscriptions. That should give you enough of a clue.

    The Difference between you and I is very apparent .Skeptic brain has already solved world events that have conspiracy overtones and you guys truly do believe you have solved the UFO phenomenon question.Everyone who reports an odd or paranormal experience must be lying or mistaken aabout their experiences. Skeptic believe they are intellectually superior to all the eyewitnesses who believe they saw a UFO.

    The links you provided more adequately describe you. I don’t think I more intelligent- I just don’t go looking for ridiculous explantations to debunk a sighting like Rendlesham. You went out of your way to satisfy yourself and posted links, that said the airmen and the deputy of a commander of woodbridge base in the UK actually saw a blinking lighthouse light and the markings they found on the ground are rabbit diggings. Instead of doing this- why don’t you ever consider it, happened just like they said it did?

    Skeptics have to be right all the time about the UFO experiences people are having, UFO believers only need to be right one time and this changes human history for everyone

    Skeptics will outright disregard the defence establishment eyewitness statements about UFOs defying known air travel physics. You ignore sightings reported by radar operators ‘civilian and military’ -countless airline pilots sightings, military jet fighter pilot sightings, military generals and colonels who serve with different countries militaries confirming these sightings, but its all irrelevant for Skeptics as they have figured it all out and they must be mistaken and never mind them.

    You hate AE911- but ignore they have spend cash to do a real study and its at 300,000 thousand dollars spend so far. I not really buying your explantation the organisation sole aim is to bring in money and keep it. 50k ( 300,000 spend) is 6 years yearly take-home pay for Richard Gage and there no certainty he actually currently receiving this kind of money by donations?

    You repeat the same reasoning here and disregard all statements made by FBI officials, who are on record saying the 9/11 commission report was not the whole truth about 9/11 and they felt while working and investigating the 9/11 attacks, their superiors had very different agenda and were not focused on allowing them to find out who actually planned, facilitated 9/11. It not absurd belief like you claim. 9/11 is not solved, case is not closed sorry you're wrong.


  • Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭bunderoon


    Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Bingo

    quote-what-can-be-asserted-without-evidence-can-be-dismissed-without-evidence-christopher-hitchens-13-33-53.jpg

    Playing devil's advocate here: Can the same be said of the official theory?


  • Registered Users Posts: 17,813 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe


    I'm very surprised, and sadly also very unsurprised, as to why this story has got so little coverage. I just wish they had come forward ten or more years earlier.

    What story? who has come forward?


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2


    The Nal wrote: »
    A small panel of administrators for a volunteer fire department have asked for further investigation based on no new evidence.

    Why would this be big news?

    Its a local government fire department. We must not forget here fire supposedly brought down three buildings on 9/11. Never in history did it happen one time, yet on 9/11 three buildings came down and collapsed. and fire was the probable cause, NIST claim.

    They fight fires for a living and they don't believe the official explantation. It news when they side with the truthers and disregard the official story.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,813 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe


    bunderoon wrote: »
    Playing devil's advocate here: Can the same be said of the official theory?

    Yes, the evidence in overwhelming

    However in the confines of internet debate, people can subjectively deny all the evidence, tie it up in knots with endless denial techniques (if you've ever seen the anti-vaccines thread that will give you an idea)

    To avoid that; if someone states as fact that this event was an inside job, with controlled demolitions, fine, but they should provide credible evidence supporting that claim


  • Registered Users Posts: 17,813 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe


    Never in history did it happen one time, yet on 9/11 three buildings came down and collapsed. and fire was the probable cause, NIST claim.

    Never in history did airliners strike buildings like that

    They fight fires for a living and they don't believe the official explantation. It news when they side with the truthers and disregard the official story.

    Nope the administrators often don't fight fires for a living, in fact many have never had fire fighting experience

    You don't read the posts in this thread


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2


    I'm very surprised, and sadly also very unsurprised, as to why this story has got so little coverage. I just wish they had come forward ten or more years earlier.

    What you said there is important. Lot of information has come to light since NIST finished and completed their research and unfortunately nobody had a comparable study to compete with it. Hulsey study maybe will change the narrative. Hulsey study will have to peer reviewed and accepted to be considered valid though.

    AE911 truth evidence is now presented to grand jury in New York. These proceedings operate in secret and investigations are private.Fire department signing on only helps the process along and this department claims more Fire Departments will follow them. Its thier claim so we have to wait and see about this and if something is ongoing behind the scenes and not yet apparent?


  • Registered Users Posts: 17,813 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe


    The Difference between you and I is very apparent .Skeptic brain has already solved world events that have conspiracy overtones and you guys truly do believe you have solved the UFO phenomenon question.Everyone who reports an odd or paranormal experience must be lying or mistaken aabout their experiences. Skeptic believe they are intellectually superior to all the eyewitnesses who believe they saw a UFO.

    Skeptics aren't a tribe of people, it's a type of thinking. Like science. You clearly have difficulty understanding this no matter how many times it is explained to you
    The links you provided more adequately describe you. I don’t think I more intelligent- I just don’t go looking for ridiculous explantations to debunk a sighting like Rendlesham. You went out of your way to satisfy yourself and posted links, that said the airmen and the deputy of a commander of woodbridge base in the UK actually saw a blinking lighthouse light and the markings they found on the ground are rabbit diggings. Instead of doing this- why don’t you ever consider it, happened just like they said it did?
    Skeptics have to be right all the time about the UFO experiences people are having, UFO believers only need to be right one time and this changes human history for everyone
    Skeptics will outright disregard the defence establishment eyewitness statements about UFOs defying known air travel physics. You ignore sightings reported by radar operators ‘civilian and military’ -countless airline pilots sightings, military jet fighter pilot sightings, military generals and colonels who serve with different countries militaries confirming these sightings, but its all irrelevant for Skeptics as they have figured it all out and they must be mistaken and never mind them.

    Rambling stuff about UFOs
    You hate AE911- but ignore they have spend cash to do a real study and its at 300,000 thousand dollars spend so far. I not really buying your explantation the organisation sole aim is to bring in money and keep it. 50k ( 300,000 spend) is 6 years yearly take-home pay for Richard Gage and there no certainty he actually currently receiving this kind of money by donations?

    They are clearly scammers.
    You repeat the same reasoning here and disregard all statements made by FBI officials, who are on record saying the 9/11 commission report was not the whole truth about 9/11 and they felt while working and investigating the 9/11 attacks, their superiors had very different agenda and were not focused on allowing them to find out who actually planned, facilitated 9/11. It not absurd belief like you claim. 9/11 is not solved, case is not closed sorry you're wrong.

    Cool, you can't provide a single piece of credible evidence that 911 was an inside job. If you want to fantasise that it was, and these writings are your extension of that, fine, but this isn't going to be a safe space for that kind of disinfo


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob


    They fight fires for a living and they don't believe the official explantation. It news when they side with the truthers and disregard the official story.
    What new evidence were they privy to?
    What new research or insights do they provide?

    If none, then it's just an argument from authority.
    And it's simply a matter of conspiracy theorists hoping that would be enough to be convincing for some people.


  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Limpy


    Wasn't Georgy boy reading a book upside down when he was waiting for the information RE attack.

    I don't personally believe explosives were used.

    But they, the government knew it was going to happen. The attackers were from Saudi Arabia, educated from mosques sponsored by Saudi Arabia.

    They are Americas number one arms buyer and middle eastern ally. The same Ally who helped supply the CIA with fighters for the covert programme against the soviet Union.

    Maybe the fire department just want some real accountability.

    What next? some old fart in a prison compound in Pakistan who records himself watching 9/11 movies in his jocks was the mastermind.


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob


    Limpy wrote: »
    Maybe the fire department just want some real accountability.
    And maybe, the handful of commissioners out of 10s of thousands around the country are wrong and just fell for the same conspiracy ideas as many others.

    This fire department believes that explosives were used.
    So you already believe they are wrong.
    If anything they are distracting and discrediting what you believe to be the real conspiracy theory.


  • Registered Users Posts: 35,837 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde


    Maybe there was explosives, but maybe they were put there by another team of terrorists and they got away. It could have been planes and bombs, but people seem to think that it was just the planes that caused them to fall.
    If it was proved there was explosives, then the terrorists put them there, not George Bush .


  • Registered Users Posts: 17,813 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe


    Maybe there was explosives, but maybe they were put there by another team of terrorists and they got away. It could have been planes and bombs, but people seem to think that it was just the planes that caused them to fall.
    If it was proved there was explosives, then the terrorists put them there, not George Bush .

    And people speculate that it was energy weapons, hologram planes, remote controlled planes, mind-controlled patsies flying the planes, mini-nukes, etc, etc

    That's fine, people can have their opinions, but none of the speculation is supported by real evidence. The problem is when people start stating baseless speculation and opinions as fact.


  • Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2


    Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Skeptics aren't a tribe of people, it's a type of thinking. Like science. You clearly have difficulty understanding this no matter how many times it is explained to you







    Rambling stuff about UFOs



    They are clearly scammers.



    Cool, you can't provide a single piece of credible evidence that 911 was an inside job. If you want to fantasise that it was, and these writings are your extension of that, fine, but this isn't going to be a safe space for that kind of disinfo

    Defence establishment is now claiming these objects are there and you can believe they are sending up jets to chase weather balloons if you want. We using scientific technology to track and monitor objects in the sky and the objects are there. People involved in science are reporting this- just because its Neil deGrasse Tyson has not confirmed it for you, you assume there nobody involved with science taking it seriously, you wrong.

    Just one guy involved in Tom Delonge group. Professor Garry Nolan is a Professor of Microbiology & Immunology at Stanford Unversity, if you actually take the time to research this ,you would find out and see some of these people are government-affiliated scientists.

    I already told you the CIA knew 9/11 hijackers entered the United States in year 2000 and they came there to carry out a large scale terrorist attack. They had photographs, surveillance video of a Al Qaeda top level meeting in 1999 in Malaysia were two of the Pentagon 9/11 hijackers make an appearance.

    These two men were tracked and monitored by the CIA for three years and the information about their arrival in the United States was noted at the CIA station in Langley ( information that leaked out years later) Richard Clarke testimony he claimed this information would automatically be passed into the FBI and him since his job for the administration was counterintelligence and fighting terrorism . He made the claim someone at the very highest level in the CIA kept this information secret even from him and whoever did this stopped the normal flow of information about current threats to the country from Al Qeada.

    This is evidence that may point to an inside job. CIA has never spoken about this incident and for as i know there was never an independent investigation. Nobody got fired for this. In my view the public has a right to know how these two men got to board a flight on 9/11 with other men and use a plane to carry out a terrorist attack. These men could easily have got picked up in hours, even days, when they were using credit cards, and renting rooms with their names, same as on their Visas and passports. CIA knew they were high level Al Qaeda operatives inside the United States before 9/11 and the mainstream narrative wants us all to believe they just disappeared to be never heard from again till the attacks took place, bull**** and that you can't see this is crap, on you.


Advertisement