Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Righteous Gemstones - US Pace - HBO (***Spoilers***)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,842 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Renewed for Season 4

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,699 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Season 3 is a hoot, such a strong comedy show, it really deserves more attention than it gets. Danny McBride has enormous talent.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,699 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

OMG that scene in the bathtub between Judy and BJ, I nearly fell off the couch laughing. How do the actors film this stuff, the out-takes must be hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Definitely one of Walton Goggins best roles. Season finale felt like a series finale.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭Ken Tucky

Great stuff that. I didn't think I'd get through it but some great laughs in there.

Think I read that it's done!

Is there really going to be a season 4?

• Advertisement

Danny McBride apparently said he intends to run it for as many season as the network will commission. He says the story line will just keep expanding.

Advertisement