Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fennel Bulbs

• 11-07-2019 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭

So is it just me, or is fennel impossible to get?

Tired, Dunnes & Tesco for the last three weeks absolutely no joy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

I just remembered that I saw fresh fennel bulbs in SuperValu a couple of days ago :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

B0jangles wrote: »
    I just remembered that I saw fresh fennel bulbs in SuperValu a couple of days ago :)

My neighbour grows them, so have a supply of fennel as well as eggs from my neighbour ðŸ‘

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

c.p.w.g.w wrote: »
    My neighbour grows them, so have a supply of fennel as well as eggs from my neighbour ðŸ‘
    Lucky you!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

B0jangles wrote: »
    Lucky you!

Comes at a cost...have to babysit his chicken when his away

• Registered Users Posts: 13,376 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

c.p.w.g.w wrote:
    So is it just me, or is fennel impossible to get?

It's out of season, that's why.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

The Fresh Market has them.

https://www.thefreshmarket.ie/

Advertisement