Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two Riverchapel questions

Options
  • 09-07-2019 8:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi,

I just realised that Teo's in Riverchapel has a new name, has there been a change of ownership or staff and is the quality still as good?

Also

Does anyone know they story about the Kebab place in Riverchapel? I had a few lovely kebabs there but it did seem a little on the dodgy side.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

1865 wrote: »
    Hi,

I just realised that Teo's in Riverchapel has a new name, has there been a change of ownership or staff and is the quality still as good?

Also

Does anyone know they story about the Kebab place in Riverchapel? I had a few lovely kebabs there but it did seem a little on the dodgy side.

Teos has changed its name to mano's. Mano was the guy running it for the past 6 or so years and has now bought it outright.
    Everything is the exact same as it always was expected for Mano now owns the place.

The kebab place is gone.
    I personally would never eat out of it. By simply looking at the place, you can probably guess why.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭1865

Thanks, that's brilliant re Mano. Its a great little chipper.

The kebab place isn't a great loss alright. but ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Marhay70

mackeire wrote: »
    Teos has changed its name to mano's. Mano was the guy running it for the past 6 or so years and has now bought it outright.
    Everything is the exact same as it always was expected for Mano now owns the place.

The kebab place is gone.
    I personally would never eat out of it. By simply looking at the place, you can probably guess why.

When you say he has bought the place outright do you mean just the business?
    I find it difficult to believe that he bought the premises.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭fitzparker

I'm sure its just the business.

Lovely chipper but since its his business now expect the prices to keep going up, although im not sure how more a bag of chips can go, €3.50 at the moment!

Advertisement