Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Ewan MacKenna Article 2/7/19

• 02-07-2019 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭ La Bamba

Hi all,

I posted this in the Dublin thread but was told it may derail the thread so I have decided to post it here instead.

Basically,I am just genuinely interested in getting Dublin fans perspective on MacKenna's article from this morning. Unfotunately when it comes to his articles I feel some people ( Non dubs included) see his name and Dublin being mentioned and roll their eyes at the headline and dont read the article.However, the points raised in this article worried me:

https://punditarena.com/gaa/emackenna/ewan-mackenna-monday-dublin-advantage/

To be clear, I am not attacking Dublin with this post. I would just like to get the perspectives of actual Dublin supporters of why you may disagree with points made in the particular article.

A lot of us talk to the same people and hear and read the same peoples opinions everyday so it is difficult for our opinions to change on anything.As a person from the country who would have a lot of friends who agree with MacKenna I am merely trying to get opinions and perspectives that may differ!. I usually try twitter for a discussion like this but in my opinion the level of debate has gone to the dogs and people tend to play the man not the ball so if I got some Dubliner perspectives on this article here I would appreciate it !
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement