Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Ever posted on r/stellar?

• 26-06-2019 7:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 11 ✭✭✭ Treetree

If you have send me a PM, I've a question for you :) (related to stellar of course)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭ Whelo79

Treetree wrote: »
    If you have send me a PM, I've a question for you :) (related to stellar of course)

Just ask the question here. If anyone wants to answer they will. It's way too shady coming in from nowhere with your brand new username and asking people to PM you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ✭✭✭ Treetree

Whelo79 wrote: »
    Just ask the question here. If anyone wants to answer they will. It's way too shady coming in from nowhere with your brand new username and asking people to PM you.

You're right. Long story short: There's a vote taking place at the minute for your favourite stellar project and a friend of mine has a project entered in it. Trying to get him more support. However, you must have posted on r/stellar before for it to count. If anyone on here can help let me know. I'll even send you some stellar out of my own pocket for helping

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭ Whelo79

Treetree wrote: »
    You're right. Long story short: There's a vote taking place at the minute for your favourite stellar project and a friend of mine has a project entered in it. Trying to get him more support. However, you must have posted on r/stellar before for it to count. If anyone on here can help let me know. I'll even send you some stellar out of my own pocket for helping

Throw up the link to the vote and I'll take a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,621 ✭✭✭✭ banie01

Never posted on r/stellar but that said, throw up the project and I'm sure if it has merit anyone from this sub who can vote, will!

Good luck with it :)

• Advertisement

Advertisement