Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Speakers repair

Options
  • 20-05-2019 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭

Hello,

I have a pair of klipsch that were damaged during transport. Their tweeters appear to be gone.

Any place that i can take them? I have only found the hifi hospital online.

I live in dublin. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

in2dark wrote: »
    Hello,

I have a pair of klipsch that were damaged during transport. Their tweeters appear to be gone.

Any place that i can take them? I have only found the hifi hospital online.

I live in dublin. Thanks in advance!

That's really annoying. Can you source the tweeters online? They would be easy enough to fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭in2dark

Slaphead07 wrote: »
    That's really annoying. Can you source the tweeters online? They would be easy enough to fit.

Thanks for the reply!
    Yes i found them online for 50$ each. But have never done such a job and dont want to ruin them more...

Cannot find a place in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

in2dark wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply!
    Yes i found them online for 50$ each. But have never done such a job and dont want to ruin them more...

Cannot find a place in Dublin.

I'd suggest you buy them anyway to ensure whoever does the repair is using genuine parts. Try the Hifi Hospital.

Advertisement