Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

started a new job and looking advice on fis

Options
  • 20-05-2019 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

starting a new job 19 hour per week and my husband is currently claiming for myself and 2 kids on social payment. looking for advice on fis or what I should do. should I get my husband to close his claim and claim fis?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 rebecca82

shellybel wrote: »
    starting a new job 19 hour per week and my husband is currently claiming for myself and 2 kids on social payment. looking for advice on fis or what I should do. should I get my husband to close his claim and claim fis?

Hi
    I was claiming for my husband and 2 kids but my husband went back to work 20hrs a week closed claim he started working and we applied for btwfd and Fis. Fis took 8-10weeks but got help from cwo each week!!

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭bingbong500

shellybel wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 43 rebecca82

You can't get reassessed in the middle of a 12 month period, and even if you could you would get LESS money if you are both working rather than just one of you.

I didn’t read it right. Thought u was only starting a job sorry my mistake.

Advertisement