Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Gameweek 38 Transfers - It’s Now or Never

123468

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 47,820 ✭✭✭✭ km79


    Anyone over at Melwood to let me know if Robertson trained.....


  • Registered Users Posts: 16,277 ✭✭✭✭ Mr.Prodston


    -4

    Duffy -> Van Dijk
    Son -> The Andros Townsend Spacecraft Experience
    Gray -> Wilson


  • Registered Users Posts: 16,277 ✭✭✭✭ Mr.Prodston


    Considered bringing in Theo Walcott and putting the armband on him, but opted for Andros instead for both!

    (Just getting in ahead of his inevitable hat-trick against Spurs tomorrow)


  • Registered Users Posts: 11,813 ✭✭✭✭ eh i dunno


    Pogba in for hazard. Madness but fup it at this stage


  • Registered Users Posts: 47,820 ✭✭✭✭ km79




  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47,820 ✭✭✭✭ km79


    Lindelof and Shaw not with rest of squad
    20 players at the hotel as per norm and they are not there


  • Registered Users Posts: 11,813 ✭✭✭✭ eh i dunno


    km79 wrote: »
    Lindelof and Shaw not with rest of squad
    20 players at the hotel as per norm and they are not there

    Still going to leave linders in my team. If he doesn't play AWB comes in


  • Registered Users Posts: 47,820 ✭✭✭✭ km79


    eh i dunno wrote: »
    Still going to leave linders in my team. If he doesn't play AWB comes in

    Linders




    :D


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭ Chesty08


    km79 wrote: »
    Lindelof and Shaw not with rest of squad
    20 players at the hotel as per norm and they are not there

    Not good news as a Robertson & Shaw owner


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭ Chesty08


    Just checked it out. Shaw won’t be in squad tomorrow. So my 5 defenders are

    Shaw Robertson Bednarek Digne & Montoya

    I’ve also got Son & Lacazette I was looking to ship.

    So what do I do now.

    Just ship Montoya for Kompany or play Digne. But what if Robbo doesn’t play either I’ll only have 2 defenders.

    I don’t want to take too many hits so do I just leave Lacazette & start him & leave Son & start long?

    Complete mess I’m in


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭ klopparama


    Chesty08 wrote: »
    Just checked it out. Shaw won’t be in squad tomorrow. So my 5 defenders are

    Shaw Robertson Bednarek Digne & Montoya

    I’ve also got Son & Lacazette I was looking to ship.

    So what do I do now.

    Just ship Montoya for Kompany or play Digne. But what if Robbo doesn’t play either I’ll only have 2 defenders.

    I don’t want to take too many hits so do I just leave Lacazette & start him & leave Son & start long?

    Complete mess I’m in

    Don’t worry.

    There’ll be plenty in a similar situation.

    I’ve got Robertson, Shaw, KDB and Martial.

    There will be plenty of surprise omissions tomorrow.

    Just don’t sweat it yet.

    You’ve got until 1.45pm to gather as much info as possible and make your FT’s then.

    I also own 3 Saints and I’m worried about those starting too.

    ps - where was it confirmed that Shaw will miss out ?


  • Registered Users Posts: 47,820 ✭✭✭✭ km79


    klopparama wrote: »
    Don’t worry.

    There’ll be plenty in a similar situation.

    I’ve got Robertson, Shaw, KDB and Martial.

    There will be plenty of surprise omissions tomorrow.

    Just don’t sweat it yet.

    You’ve got until 1.45pm to gather as much info as possible and make your FT’s then.

    I also own 3 Saints and I’m worried about those starting too.

    ps - where was it confirmed that Shaw will miss out ?

    20 players checked in to the Lowry as per norm
    Matchday squad of 18 picked from those 20 usually
    Lindelof and Shaw were not amongst them

    Don’t make any moves tonight based on that though Cos there were only 5 defenders in the 20 (including Valencia ) which is very light
    Lindelof is prob our though given he went off injured the last day


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭ klopparama


    Not sure how well that Lowry info has worked out over the seasons.

    Feel like I’ve always got it wrong with that info.

    Also still annoyed I got duped by the Pogba info last week.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭ mugsymugsy


    Son and Brooks out. Bilva and Maddison in


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭ jamesbondings


    Jimi out..... Long in.... To captain him is my only concern


  • Registered Users Posts: 19,726 ✭✭✭✭ Rikand


    Thinking of a -4

    Lacazette and camarasa out
    Sh.long +9.7mid in

    Maybe pogba for the mid ? Home to Cardiff could be a good time for him to give old Trafford one last send off


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭ sheroman01


    A. Aguero in for a hit?

    B. Bilva in for Son, free

    C. Long in for Jimi, free

    Rival is 39pts behind and has Aguero. Just fearful he goes mad against Brighton.


  • Registered Users Posts: 42,032 ✭✭✭✭ Scorpion Sting


    klopparama wrote: »
    Don’t worry.

    There’ll be plenty in a similar situation.

    I’ve got Robertson, Shaw, KDB and Martial.

    There will be plenty of surprise omissions tomorrow.

    Just don’t sweat it yet.

    You’ve got until 1.45pm to gather as much info as possible and make your FT’s then.

    I also own 3 Saints and I’m worried about those starting too.

    ps - where was it confirmed that Shaw will miss out ?

    In his press conference, Hassenhuttl seemed to suggest he'd go back to his usual strong XI for the last game so expect to see the likes of Redmond, JWP and Valery starting.


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭ klopparama


    In his press conference, Hassenhuttl seemed to suggest he'd go back to his usual strong XI for the last game so expect to see the likes of Redmond, JWP and Valery starting.

    Yeah I noticed that but as I have 4 other non starters I was looking at worst case scenarios.

    But I agree they should all start and especially after their last result.


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭ klopparama


    sheroman01 wrote: »
    A. Aguero in for a hit?

    B. Bilva in for Son, free

    C. Long in for Jimi, free

    Rival is 39pts behind and has Aguero. Just fearful he goes mad against Brighton.

    If that league is all you’re worried about then get Aguero in.

    Brighton are not good. They defend deep. That’s where Aguero is at his best.

    Why take a chance especially as your rival is likely to captain him, as you don’t have him, because that’s his best chance to reel you back.


  • Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭ FutureGuy


    I have 2FT and 0.0. 70 points ahead of main cash league and 12 points separate top 3 in work cash league. 11.3k.

    The team as it stands is.

    Lloris
    Robertson - Laporte - Valery
    Mane - Sterling - Redmond - Ward Prowse
    Wilson - Jiminez - Aguero.
    Subs: Son, Doherty, Duffy.

    So Son out for Pogba is not a transfer I’m interested in. Pogba has been horsesh!te. As others said, He has no form at all (having said that, it’s been the type of season that he’ll get a hattrick despite that).

    So it’s almost certainly Pogba out for Fraser and double up on Bournemouth.

    That then frees up Duffy out for TAA.

    Lloris
    Robertson - Laporte - TAA
    Mane - Sterling - Redmond - Ward Prowse - Fraser
    Wilson - Aguero.
    Subs: Valery, Jiminez, Doherty

    Thoughts? Is there another mid I am overlooking?


  • Registered Users Posts: 8,754 ✭✭✭ 2nd Row Donkey


    Do we have any idea whether Gray, Llorente will start?


    Son is suspended and after his heroics on Wed night I think Llorante will start.
    Considered bringing in Theo Walcott and putting the armband on him, but opted for Andros instead for both!

    Walcott scored a hat-trick on last day of season 2 or maybe it was 3 years ago if it helps.


  • Registered Users Posts: 5,190 ✭✭✭ Redzer7


    Robertson out for TAA?


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭ mugsymugsy


    Redzer7 wrote: »
    Robertson out for TAA?

    I would be surprised if robbo doesn't play but I can see the logic that if they have doubts then milner could slot in.

    No other issues in your team?


  • Registered Users Posts: 5,190 ✭✭✭ Redzer7


    mugsymugsy wrote: »
    I would be surprised if robbo doesn't play but I can see the logic that if they have doubts then milner could slot in.

    No other issues in your team?

    No issues that I can see, I'm one point ahead in my mini leagues.

    This is my team for this week:

    4sjtdh.jpg

    And this is my opponents from last week:

    wtano7.jpg

    He'll definitely have to replace Son anyways.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭ mugsymugsy


    As a blocker kind of makes sense as you would think TAA will definitely play.

    Best of luck think it could go either way


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭ threein99


    Thinking of Doherty for TAA, already have Robertson. I'm seven points clear on my mini league and my nearest rival has both Robertson and TAA


  • Registered Users Posts: 47,820 ✭✭✭✭ km79


    Redzer7 wrote: »
    No issues that I can see, I'm one point ahead in my mini leagues.

    This is my team for this week:

    4sjtdh.jpg

    And this is my opponents from last week:

    wtano7.jpg

    He'll definitely have to replace Son anyways.

    Luiz to TAA. play both TAA and Robbo. Doherty can sub in if he doesn't make it. Doherty will outscore Luiz this week imo


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭ NabyLadistheman


    Will Walker-Peters likely to start? Asking for a friend


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭ Dempsey


    Son & Doherty out for Pogba & Bednarek


Advertisement