Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Money in the Bank 2019 - SPOILERS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Just watched the "highlights" there, Brock is back...again, and wins the mitb despite not even been entered, brilliant booking, the future of the company looks brighter then ever

That finishing kick from Charlotte to Becky, wow i hope Becky is ok, ;).

Shane McMahon, i said theres a world title run in this man and it will happen, hes running through everybody and cant be stopped, best in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,503 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

What's is that 9 or 10 world titles on the main roster now for Charlotte?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I appreciate the narrative of Brock winning. I’ve always thought putting the briefcase on someone not on TV every week offered an opportunity for a shocking cash in

But I also think the case should be primarily be about elevating someone, and given how desperate WWE are for new stars right now, I think it’s a bad mistake to have Brock win. Brock is already a superstar, and (in kayfabe) is handed title shots like sweets.

Meanwhile, the mid card continues to flounder, with little progression upwards. Really feel they’d have been better, say, giving it to Drew and building Drew as a Brock like monster who is fresh.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Just watched the "highlights" there, Brock is back...again, and wins the mitb despite not even been entered, brilliant booking, the future of the company looks brighter then ever

That finishing kick from Charlotte to Becky, wow i hope Becky is ok, ;).

Shane McMahon, i said theres a world title run in this man and it will happen, hes running through everybody and cant be stopped, best in the world.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 85,888 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Does Brock not have a rematch against Seth?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Clicked into results, laughed. Really struggling to even care anymore it's just so bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

Is Bayley the first women's Grand Slam Champion ?

Tag Titles,NXT,Raw and Smackdown.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Does Brock not have a rematch against Seth?

No, WWE said that rematches aren't guaranteed anymore as results mean absolutely nothing these days. They didnt say the latter part but its highly implied & I'm waiting on them to go back on their idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

whats worse is brock will just use this for the saudi show.

watched up to becky/charlotte and the aftermath and thought was a good show

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,919 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Jaysus glad i just read this chat instead of watching the highlight videos :pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I'm glad I barely watch this "product" anymore - and that's just the odd highlight.

Brock Lesnar. Horrendous booking. Who on earth actually thought that was a good idea.

Jaysus glad i just read this chat instead of watching the highlight videos

I saw Miz's minus 5 star frog splash on reddit so that was enough for me

I actually quite enjoyed it

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

sky88 wrote: »
    whats worse is brock will just use this for the saudi show.

Have they not already announced that match anyway? Know it was reported.

I saw some speculation he'll hold the contract till SD jumps to fox, and use it to go over there on Night 1.

Worth noting, I thought the Becky/Charlotte/Lacey/Bayley stuff was good. Bayley looked an absolute star, and the crowd calling for her from the moment Becky was getting double teamed was great. You got the sense the crowd were thrilled with that cash in.

Could Brock cash in for Kofi's SD title?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Have they not already announced that match anyway? Know it was reported.

I saw some speculation he'll hold the contract till SD jumps to fox, and use it to go over there on Night 1.

Worth noting, I thought the Becky/Charlotte/Lacey/Bayley stuff was good. Bayley looked an absolute star, and the crowd calling for her from the moment Becky was getting double teamed was great. You got the sense the crowd were thrilled with that cash in.

not sure if they announced the match officially although the fox thing makes a lot of sense but i did get a sense of dread he beats seth in his rematch in saudi but keeps the briefcase then cashes in on the wwe champ on first night of fox and hes champ on both shows.

i think the brock twist will sour it on most people but there was some good stuff on the show from what i watched so far

• Registered Users Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭ThePott

Just cancelled my network subscription.

Absolute trash. I'll just have to watch NXT online somewhere.
    There is next to nothing going on in WWE right now to interest me.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

What's is that 9 or 10 world titles on the main roster now for Charlotte?

It was her 9th reign. She'll overtake Ric & Cena's total of 16 eventually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Autecher

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Brock Lesnar. Horrendous booking. Who on earth actually thought that was a good idea.
    vince-mcmahon-drunk-20014036-1280x0.png

Couldn't get what he wanted from Dana & UFC, so Brock came running back to the WWE, as he knew Vince would bend over backwards and appease his demands, it's them going back to the warm blanket of familiarity at the expense of those busting their asses day in, day out when Brock isn't there.

If that was them attempting to go head to head with the Game Of Thrones finale, then absolutely pathetic.

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Couldn't get what he wanted from Dana & UFC, so Brock came running back to the WWE, as he knew Vince would bend over backwards and appease his demands, it's them going back to the warm blanket of familiarity at the expense of those busting their asses day in, day out when Brock isn't there.

If that was them attempting to go head to head with the Game Of Thrones finale, then absolutely pathetic.

as much as we hate it but brock has proven to be one up ratings and house shows on the events hes on from all reports on it and as long as that happens old vinnie will keep going back to that well

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    It was her 9th reign. She'll overtake Ric & Cena's total of 16 eventually.

I posted a good few months back i taught she'd beat Rics record before Cena equaled it, that wont happen now so i now predict she will win it 33 times before shes done, beat both their records combined ;)

sky88 wrote: »
    as much as we hate it but brock has proven to be one up ratings and house shows on the events hes on from all reports on it and as long as that happens old vinnie will keep going back to that well

A one time bump/break glass in case of emergency, and then Brock will go back to being Brock until he cashes is against either Seth or Kofi and ****s off again, holding a championship hostage again.

I posted a good few months back i taught she'd beat Rics record before Cena equaled it, that wont happen now so i now predict she will win it 33 times before shes done, beat both their records combined ;)

Well at the rate she's winning championships, it honestly wouldn't surprise me.

Bayley and Rey grand slam champs

I thought Rey held the US title before

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

ThePott wrote: »
    Just cancelled my network subscription.

Absolute trash. I'll just have to watch NXT online somewhere.
    There is next to nothing going on in WWE right now to interest me.
    Close to it myself.

I knew they were going to work Lesnar in somehow before the Saudi show but that was a disgrace.

To put the cherry on it I just read Lesnar ****ed Ali up with a ladder. Busted open and that's after he ****ed a ladder at the camera crew. ****ing ****.

Close to it myself.

I knew they were going to work Lesnar in somehow before the Saudi show but that was a disgrace.

To put the cherry on it I just read Lesnar ****ed Ali up with a ladder. Busted open and that's after he ****ed a ladder at the camera crew. ****ing ****.

I know it wasn't a part of it, but why didn't Ali as soon as Lesnar's music hit, unhook the briefcase and haul ****ing ass out of the ring/arena, instead of standing top of the ladder both hands on the briefcase looking like a god damn goober in headlights.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,157 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Saw the end of the Mens MITB match after GOT and 50/50 about it. Could be good with Brock teasing cashing it in but Heyman keeps coming out instead

Kevin Owen's vs Brock would be something I'd like too see

How the hell did Brock get into the match?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Any link to the Lesnar bit?

Advertisement