Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Outward

Options
  • 21-04-2019 10:40am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone played this ? looks interesting .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

I picked that up on release, its decent havent played a lot as waiting on someone else to get it.

The game explains nothing to you and the map is literally a map, you dont show on it. Not bad things mind you but dont expect any hand holding :)

Tip: Someone gives you a mission very early on and tells you where to go, at no point anywhere else in the game is that information given to you or shown anywhere so remember what he says (hes on the beach ;) )

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

dreamers75 wrote: »
    I picked that up on release, its decent havent played a lot as waiting on someone else to get it.

The game explains nothing to you and the map is literally a map, you dont show on it. Not bad things mind you but dont expect any hand holding :)

Tip: Someone gives you a mission very early on and tells you where to go, at no point anywhere else in the game is that information given to you or shown anywhere so remember what he says (hes on the beach ;) )

I take it you can play it on you're own? Or is co op a must ?I must say I'm very interested in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

I take it you can play it on you're own? Or is co op a must ?I must say I'm very interested in it.

Only one players game moves forward in coop, if I join you I can get XP and items but my missions will never progess.

Its also very ****ing hard, coop is helpful in that respect but you can play it on your own and there is a very handy RUN THE FCUK AWAY option :D

Advertisement