Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

GW 36 Transfer thread - Liverpool attackers in, someone out

13567

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 19,724 ✭✭✭✭ Rikand


    There's only one Liverpool midfield option worth considering this week, as both a transfer in and captain!

    *dusts off old folder of Prodston memes*

    The Henderbus! :D

    tjA3o5M.jpg?1



  • Registered Users Posts: 20,527 ✭✭✭✭ extra gravy


    Need to get Sterling, he's in too many teams around me. Don't know if it's worth a hit this week though.


  • Registered Users Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭ normanoffside


    Need to get Sterling, he's in too many teams around me. Don't know if it's worth a hit this week though.

    I'm thinking of getting Rid of Sterling for TC Salah.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭ mugsymugsy


    I would be very reluctant to get rid of sterling. He got an assist tonight and could have had a goal in first half.

    He will play all games bar injury and is playing almost as a striker.

    I am tempted to go salah and son to mane and sterling after next game week for no hit.


  • Registered Users Posts: 7,456 ✭✭✭ patmac


    No Liverpool and too much Arsenal, thinking PEA, Kola to Firmino, VVD for - 4 or even PEA, Kola, Leno and Pogba, to Firmino, TAA, Mane and Guita have exact money.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,456 ✭✭✭ patmac


    Double post


  • Registered Users Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭ normanoffside


    mugsymugsy wrote: »
    I would be very reluctant to get rid of sterling. He got an assist tonight and could have had a goal in first half.

    He will play all games bar injury and is playing almost as a striker.

    I am tempted to go salah and son to mane and sterling after next game week for no hit.

    Yeah my other option is to get rid of Son for a -4 but I need to downgrade a player elsewhere to do it. I’ll probably do Doherty to Peltier or Kelly as I already have Boly.


  • Registered Users Posts: 10,953 ✭✭✭✭ alchemist33


    Lacazette to Firmino done. Would have held Laca and got on the Henderbus or the Milnermobile if Arsenal didn't look so poor at the moment.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,725 ✭✭✭ bantee


    Torn between Rashford or Jimi to Firmino. Rashford could nick something home to Chelsea, whereas I already have Doherty & Jota away to Watford. 3 Wolves could be overkill and I also have Gerry D playing in that game too.


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭ Chesty08


    bantee wrote: »
    Torn between Rashford or Jimi to Firmino. Rashford could nick something home to Chelsea, whereas I already have Doherty & Jota away to Watford. 3 Wolves could be overkill and I also have Gerry D playing in that game too.

    Rashford is poison. Get shot of him


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭ Chesty08


    Have 0.4m ITB. Already have triple Liverpool. Can either bank by think I need a defender.

    Foster (Ryan)

    Robertson Duffy Bednarek (Montoya, Bednarek)

    Dont fancy going through the double/triple Brighton again, Southampton can’t keep clean sheets and Digne is injured. Would love to get Laporte but no funds.

    Any suggestion for someone for remaining 3 weeks?


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭ mightyreds


    I'm thinking of getting Rid of Sterling for TC Salah.

    I did this what does everyone think of him being in new york Tuesday will he be rested?


  • Registered Users Posts: 17,189 ✭✭✭✭ Shanotheslayer


    Pogba out.
    Son in


  • Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭ Dempsey


    Thinking Eriksen & Rashford out for a -4

    Dont have any Liverpool players at the moment and Salah is out of budget unless I do a -8 or sell Sterling/Aguero/Son which is a step backwards. Would have liked to TC Salah but I cant now

    The question is, Mane or Firmino and whether they are worth the TC?


  • Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭ mamax


    Anyone keeping hazard ?
    Thinking of getting rid to bring in son


  • Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭ Shedite27


    First world problem coming out of Bench Boost week, have a strong 15 so a lot of benching dilemmas this week.

    GK: Playing Ederson (bur) over Foster (WOL). Usually play the home keeper but Watford haven't kept a CS in 10 weeks - easy decision really

    Pick themselves: VVD, TAA, Sterling, Son, Mane, Aguero, Jota, Jimenez.

    Then need to play 2 of:
    Yoshida (BOU)
    Doherty (wat)
    Kolasinac (lei)
    Brooks (sou)
    Wilson (sou)

    Currently thinking the bolded, with Doherty first sub for if/when TAA gets rested


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭ Chesty08


    Chesty08 wrote: »
    Have 0.4m ITB. Already have triple Liverpool. Can either bank by think I need a defender.

    Foster (Ryan)

    Robertson Duffy Bednarek (Montoya, Bednarek)

    Dont fancy going through the double/triple Brighton again, Southampton can’t keep clean sheets and Digne is injured. Would love to get Laporte but no funds.

    Any suggestion for someone for remaining 3 weeks?

    Have 5.5Mil to spend but looking at Morrison of Cardiff


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,490 ✭✭✭ elefant


    mamax wrote: »
    Anyone keeping hazard ?
    Thinking of getting rid to bring in son

    I'm keeping Hazard.

    I got rid of Son for Mane.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭ The real mccoy 91


    Martials time is up.

    Looking at him and deeney out for a -4

    Atm I want auba which would leave me with a mid 4.9 or under thinking mcarthur atm anyone else worth looking at down there? Already have camarasa.

    Or I could get firmino and have a 6.4 mid?


  • Registered Users Posts: 47,815 ✭✭✭✭ km79


    Martials time is up.

    Looking at him and deeney out for a -4

    Atm I want auba which would leave me with a mid 4.9 or under thinking mcarthur atm anyone else worth looking at down there? Already have camarasa.

    Or I could get firmino and have a 6.4 mid?

    You want to sign auba ???


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭ NabyLadistheman


    Chesty08 wrote: »
    Rashford is poison. Get shot of him

    United have not scored a goal form open play in nearly 9 hours


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭ Nerdlingr


    Jimenez and Son - OUT
    Firmino and Milivojevic - IN


  • Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭ Benimar


    Have no Liverpool.Thinking of Eriksen (dont reckon he starts) and Aguero (lets be honest, he isn't getting the points) to Salah and Firmino for -4.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭ mugsymugsy


    Nerdlingr wrote: »
    Jimenez and Son - OUT
    Firmino and Milivojevic - IN

    If you are taking a point hit no way would I do this.

    Wolves will want revenge on Watford for the fa cup. Son can't play against Ajax first leg so will be flogged for 90 mins.

    Understand forming but Milo has Everton who have been playing well recently.

    You not got other pressing matters


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭ Nerdlingr


    mugsymugsy wrote: »
    If you are taking a point hit no way would I do this.

    Wolves will want revenge on Watford for the fa cup. Son can't play against Ajax first leg so will be flogged for 90 mins.

    Understand forming but Milo has Everton who have been playing well recently.

    You not got other pressing matters

    Already done....Forgot Son was suspended ...doh!
    F*ck it anyway...too late now!! :p

    Gone off Jimmy - he's done nothing for five games, and have Jota in midfield for wolves coverage. Getting Milo in for the long haul - the last 3 games. Havent had him all season and evey time i said i'll get him in, and dont, he goes off and racks up the points. (so obviously watch him blank for the next 3 now!!:p)


  • Registered Users Posts: 8,629 ✭✭✭ Cartman78


    Will probably pull the trigger on KDB to Siggy and Gray to Firmino for a hit.

    The original plan was Vardy to Firmino but KDB's injury and the never-ending party means that an alternative move is needed


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭ The real mccoy 91


    km79 wrote: »
    You want to sign auba ???

    In the running for the golden boot emery can't afford to rest him at this stage arsenal well capable of scoring goals and fixtures look nice. Obviously injury news could change everything but I'd like him. Think arsenal have a higher ceiling for goals in the last 3


  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭ Pighead


    Cartman78 wrote: »
    Will probably pull the trigger on KDB to Siggy and Gray to Firmino for a hit.

    The original plan was Vardy to Firmino but KDB's injury and the never-ending party means that an alternative move is needed
    Vardy's last three fixtures are a bit stinky. Arsenal, Man City and Chelsea.


  • Registered Users Posts: 47,815 ✭✭✭✭ km79


    In the running for the golden boot emery can't afford to rest him at this stage arsenal well capable of scoring goals and fixtures look nice. Obviously injury news could change everything but I'd like him. Think arsenal have a higher ceiling for goals in the last 3

    He is a doubt for Sunday
    2 of their 3 games are away
    To leictser and Burnley
    Their away form is stink
    Their home game is either side of Europa semi I think
    Emery has rested him plenty when they still needed wins
    Wouldn’t touch him
    So many better and cheaper options


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ ThunbergsAreGo


    Is KDB to Sane a bit too punty?
    He looked great when he came on


Advertisement