Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

How to cash out ?

• 14-04-2019 9:30am
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭ karltimber

Hi
    Have traded stocks over the years so easy to cash out - just sell !!

What about coins ? If I have X coins in binance and I think the crypto market is going south for a while - how do I protect my cash ( if you like to call it that) ?

Never shorted on equities so won't on crypto.
    Move all to BTC and then to coinbase ?

Your thoughts

K

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭ grindle

It'd probably be better to use XRP if you want a speedy transfer, send to your preferred fiat ramp.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭ karltimber

but is there a way of keeping my money in binance - until it's safe to buy again -same as stocks.
    without moving it to a fiat and then back again to binance to buy again

of is there a better exchange than binance - that have a cash option (not coinbase).

Thx
    k

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭ grindle

karltimber wrote: »
    but is there a way of keeping my money in binance - until it's safe to buy again -same as stocks.
    without moving it to a fiat and then back again to binance to buy again

Convert to USDC or PAX (both stablecoins) if you want to keep it on the exchange. Ignore USDT, it's not been audited.

Advertisement