Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Coinbase lists Eos Augur and MakerDao since yesterday

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭ Whelo79
    Registered User



    Why are you seeing up loads of new threads for every bit of news? Best to keep it to the general discussion threads.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭ stockshares
    Registered User


    Whelo79 wrote: »
    Why are you seeing up loads of new threads for every bit of news? Best to keep it to the general discussion threads.

    Which ones


  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 186 ✭✭ Kickstart1.3
    Banned


    Whelo79 wrote: »
    Why are you seeing up loads of new threads for every bit of news? Best to keep it to the general discussion threads.
    A new thread needed for each new coin to shill :rolleyes:


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭ stockshares
    Registered User


    A new thread needed for each new coin to shill :rolleyes:

    Im not shilling any coins


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭ grindle
    Registered User


    I dunno. I don't know much about this stockshares guy but I prefer the forum seemed a bit more... forum-y?...without it being one of the usuals splintering topics from "pre-ordained" threads. I like the cut of his gib.

    This place is all about the speculation and then some "wonderful, literally infallible humans" (may have had to replace something there) who can't see any benefit to a technology that the world's largest companies are pouring billions into for the apparent LOLs, that problems with the initial bootstrapping of cryptocurrencies (mining) can't be overcome. Because of course no logistical tech problem has ever been overcome.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭ stockshares
    Registered User


    I
    grindle wrote: »
    I dunno. I don't know much about this stockshares guy but I prefer the forum seemed a bit more... forum-y?...without it being one of the usuals splintering topics from "pre-ordained" threads. I like the cut of his gib.

    This place is all about the speculation and then some "wonderful, literally infallible humans" (may have had to replace something there) who can't see any benefit to a technology that the world's largest companies are pouring billions into for the apparent LOLs, that problems with the initial bootstrapping of cryptocurrencies (mining) can't be overcome. Because of course no logistical tech problem has ever been overcome.

    I dont know as much as others in the Forum. I posted the notice about the Coinbase listing because it appeared in my Twitter timeline and I had missed it. I decided to post it here in case others missed it also. A coinbase listing can affect price and might be an opportunity for someone.

    Regarding the China mining ban post: I posted that because I thought it was worth a thread of its own considering it was all over Twitter this morning. I stay out of the general threads as they just become a slanging match between posters.

    The thread I posted about the Coin predictions on Quora I though was genuinely interesting. His predictions were much different than the mainstream sites so I was interested in what peoples opinions were here.

    @Grindle you have helped me many times on the forums with knowledeable replies but some others seem to think that they can pass judgement on every post a person makes.

    Why would it bother anyone who posts what.. If they dont like it just dont respond


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭ grindle
    Registered User


    I
    Why would it bother anyone who posts what.. If they dont like it just dont respond

    Small forum that barely got started just as the bull picked up in 2017, most are speculators who bought above current prices and are severely burnt-out.
    Post news the way you'd want to see it. As long as you're not some weird shill spamming shít-tokens you'll end up building the forum out over time and others will take part.
    People in Ireland are very judgemental anyway, but there's no need to accept it from a Tron and Initiative Q shill so consider that wasted air.

    Just to differentiate the two as you're new - Tron was a scam and likely still is one as it acts like MLM with the social media spam - but now has enough of a war-chest of money that it may take a small stake of the market. They can afford to hire from outside and build a good company, a good product. Idealists won't join but the larger market probably will in years to come.
    Look at the audio company Behringer. Tron are basically Behringer. All they can do is copy and paste, then eventually they make enough money to create solid products whilst still copying the past's innovations, never innovating themselves. There IS an open source community of the world's best devs who want Ethereum to work. Not for Tron. But... maybe Tron can afford to hire those devs? Who knows?
    Initiative Q is just a pure scam and anybody shilling it is a reprehensible human -"I'm in it for the money, hurr durr".


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭ stockshares
    Registered User


    grindle wrote: »
    Small forum that barely got started just as the bull picked up in 2017, most are speculators who bought above current prices and are severely burnt-out.
    Post news the way you'd want to see it. As long as you're not some weird shill spamming shít-tokens you'll end up building the forum out over time and others will take part.
    People in Ireland are very judgemental anyway, but there's no need to accept it from a Tron and Initiative Q shill so consider that wasted air

    Will do, thanks for the support..

    Re News sources: Im using Cryptocompare, Cointelegraph and Blockonomi.

    Theres a bewildering amount of sites. What sre the best ones.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭ Whelo79
    Registered User


    Grindle, have you been drinking? Your last two posts here are incredibly difficult to decipher!


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭ grindle
    Registered User


    Whelo79 wrote: »
    Grindle, have you been drinking? Your last two posts here are incredibly difficult to decipher!

    Constantly, it's my air.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭ Whelo79
    Registered User


    grindle wrote: »
    Constantly, it's my air.

    In that case you may be highly oxygenated! ;)


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,814 ✭✭✭ Grumpypants
    Registered User


    Cheers for the heads up, moved my EOS over this morning.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭ stockshares
    Registered User


    INot sure what thread to post this in. Maybe we should have a latest news thread?

    Got this in Cryptocompare newsletter this morning
    https://www.cryptocompare.com/email-updates/daily/2019/apr/10/

    German Security Token issued.
    Its linked to a bond and pays 8% per year

    https://www.bitbondsto.com/?utm_source=Cryptocompare&utm_medium=email&utm_term=newsletter&utm_content=paid&utm_campaign=2019-04-02_cryptocompare


Advertisement