Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Whats your opinion on the top rated Coins in this Article

• 08-04-2019 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭

I was looking at Coin predictions for 2019 because Im thinking of adding some coins to my Portfolio and found this article interesting.
    https://www.quora.com/What-would-be-the-top-10-cryptocurrency-in-2019

The author puts all the crypto coins into 5 categories.
    Cat 1 Top Coins (real world purpose, with strong financial backing)
    Cat 2 Very good coins (really good purpose, good team and unique in what they do)
    Cat 3 Good coins (good purpose but no outstanding Tech)
    Cat 4 Avg coins (Some purpose but weak team behind them)
    Cat 5 ****coins

His top coins are:
    Iota
    Skycoin
    VeChain
    Icon
    Elastos
    Nebulas
    Ethereum
    Enjinn
    BNB

Some Coins that I am interested in only made the 2nd Category.
    These are
    NEO
    NANO
    Stellar
    Cardano

and some more that I like only made the 3rd category
    Pivx
    Monero
    Eos
    Bat
    Sub
    Steem
    Storm

I was surprised to see the following in the last 2 categories as some of these have been recommended elsewhere
    Tron
    Litecoin
    Verge
    Ethereum Classic

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭SixtaWalthers

The best crypto coins to invest till 2020 on the basis of top predictions could be:

Bitcoin - Due to fast adoption rate, 200% growth in 2 years and institutional money
    Ripple - According to WalletInvestor, its price will raise up to 380% till 2020 that is a significant increment
    NEO - Due to investments by the Chinese government and other enterprises, its value could increase from $200 to $300 into next years
    Litecoin - Due to technological superiority over other coins especially its edge over bitcoin will become the reason for increment its value
    tZERO - Its mission statement to build its own New York Stock Exchange of Crypto is making it a big player in upcoming days

Though I follow many crypto and forecasting sites in this regard but I also follow https://weboas.is/crypto/ with original coin site links to get all details about the current rates of various currencies. In the same token, you can also follow U.Today to get happening and predictions about crypto coins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭stockshares

The best crypto coins to invest till 2020 on the basis of top predictions could be:

Bitcoin - Due to fast adoption rate, 200% growth in 2 years and institutional money
    Ripple - According to WalletInvestor, its price will raise up to 380% till 2020 that is a significant increment
    NEO - Due to investments by the Chinese government and other enterprises, its value could increase from $200 to $300 into next years
    Litecoin - Due to technological superiority over other coins especially its edge over bitcoin will become the reason for increment its value
    tZERO - Its mission statement to build its own New York Stock Exchange of Crypto is making it a big player in upcoming days

Though I follow many crypto and forecasting sites in this regard but I also follow https://weboas.is/crypto/ with original coin site links to get all details about the current rates of various currencies. In the same token, you can also follow U.Today to get happening and predictions about crypto coins.

In that article he dismisses Litecoin.

I had a look at Sky and its an impressive project so bought a small amount and hope to add to it steadily.

I hadnt heard of tZero until now but will look over their paper and see what it has going for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭SixtaWalthers

Advertisement