Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Home - channel 4

• 28-03-2019 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,825 ✭✭✭✭

Enjoying this new comedy on channel 4 really quite sweet as well.

Anyone else watching it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,654 ✭✭✭brian_t

The second season starts on Channel 4 on Wednesday February 5th at 10pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭trashcan

I’ve just discovered this on All 4 and I have to say I’ve enjoyed what I’ve seen so far. Will definitely finish it out. Nice cast. I liked the bit where Peter asked Sami the Syrian refugee if there was anything he could do to make him feel more at home “Yes, there is. Knock down those two walls and blow up the toilet 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭waywill1966

Just caught this on the Channel 4 app after a recommendation. Its really good and must have went under the radar at the time!

Advertisement