Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quest Glendalough 2019

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭Slogger Jogger

Met a bunch of Questers on Croaghanmoira this morning, getting to grips with its tough up and downs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Dkelly4

Hi, if anyone is selling a ticket for the 21km Challenge route - Quest Glendalough 2020 could you please let me know. Thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Noddy33

What would peoples opinion being on likelihood of this event getting the thumbs up to go ahead? I assume everyone seeing the email early on the week but i would take it most people are not too optimistic...........I struggled for motivation to get any training done this week as a result and started to look at the inevitable.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭1882

Noddy33 wrote: »
    What would peoples opinion being on likelihood of this event getting the thumbs up to go ahead? I assume everyone seeing the email early on the week but i would take it most people are not too optimistic...........I struggled for motivation to get any training done this week as a result and started to look at the inevitable.........
    I could have posted the exact same thing. All this event cancelling going on has taken the wind out of my sails. I've already had the Mallow 10 mile & Great Gorey Run axed on me....
    Just waiting for the dreaded email off Quest now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭1882

Dreaded postponement email landed.
    No mention of a refund being offered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭The Noble Nudge

1882 wrote: »
    Dreaded postponement email landed.
    No mention of a refund being offered.

Very strange indeed given the course of action for another one of the events they organise.
    They postponed Ring of Beara May 25th and rescheduled then to end of August they cancelled it completely last week transferring everyone to the 2021 with the option of a refund (less booking fee)....emailed for refund with no hassle and expecting it back the first week of June..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Dental Floss

Glendalough going ahead on 31st October

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭BigAl81

Glendalough going ahead on 31st October

Ah jasus, I thought I had (and need!) until next April to train! Was looking forward to doing it in good weather ;(

BigAl81 wrote: »
    Ah jasus, I thought I had (and need!) until next April to train! Was looking forward to doing it in good weather ;(
    Have to get the finger out now :)

Quest Glendalough in October is cancelled. Was really hoping this would go ahead because I've nothing else to train for this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭ofthelord

Quest Glendalough in October is cancelled. Was really hoping this would go ahead because I've nothing else to train for this year.
    Just got the email notifying of cancellation now, had been looking forward to it. Thinking now that I might wait for the next weekend with a bit of decent weather and give it a go on my own!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭Kevhog1988

ofthelord wrote: »
    Just got the email notifying of cancellation now, had been looking forward to it. Thinking now that I might wait for the next weekend with a bit of decent weather and give it a go on my own!

What route were you doing?. Ill give it a rattle too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

Requested a refund. They are only offfering transfers to a 2021 event.
    If anyone wants my entry (you can transfer names) let me know via pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭KAGY

I've an entry going for Quest Glendalough 2021 - Sport 43K Route - Wave 5 - Runner/Jogger. Can't compete due to injury 😕

30th Oct

Pm if interested

Advertisement