Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Stock trading / Spread betting partner in crime

• 05-03-2019 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1 LukaBear

Hi, I’ve been trading on and off for the last 5 years. I’m looking for someone who is in a similar position to myself.... I’ve self employed, busy with life/kids/work but still romanticize about trading and how a little extra cash every month would be a lovely bonus to a hobby I really enjoy. Let’s face it the thoughts of making a living from trading is a beautiful idea (Imagine a life with no customers haha) but I’m not anywhere near that...just yet! I thought I’d reach out and see if someone was like me, I trade US stocks so I was thinking to maybe pick 1 day a week say weds and have a Skype call while we trade together. In partnership, helping and supporting each other. I’m looking for some with some experience as I don’t want to spend my time teaching someone the basics when I’d need to concentrate on the trading day ahead. It could be beneficial to both parties as we would be held accountable for our actions, talking through why we’re jumping into a trade rather than jumping in and then wondering why we just did.
    I’m working in Dublin 22,living in Meath so someone near by would a bonus if we ever decided to have a meet up and trade together in the same space
    Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated....

Advertisement