Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any reggae/hip hop night clubs in Wexford Town?

Options
  • 04-03-2019 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I doubt there is any specific nightclubs tat focus on reggae or hiphop but are they even any night clubs that have reggae or hip hop themes sometimes just out of interest?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

Hiya,
    Cant say i know of any reggae/hip hop night clubs in Wexford Town or even for that matter reggae/hip hop nights. Most of the late bars/nightclubs would usually play chart/commercial/some oldies.

I know the Halfway House in Ballycogley (outside of town) have a Ska festival every year, August bank holiday i think.
    There was a reggae band that used to play in town good few years, but havent seen them in a good while.

Now dont take my complete word on all this as, i dont go out as much as i used to!!

Advertisement