Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

activities around The Irish National Heritage Park

Options
  • 01-03-2019 3:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

hi,

my husband might be relocated in Wexford and I have been reading about the town and around the area. as we are living in Dublin, we are thinking of buying a small cottage (not housing states) or detached house somewhere a little bit more touristy and pretty country side. so that my husband can stay there during the week and we can rent it out over the weekend as air bnb (maybe). Are there much to do, like trail walking or activities around the irish national heritage park? i read a comment in this forum, the park is boring and nothing much to do. if so, where would be a good place? we would prefer north side of Wexford town as it is closer to Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 sentosa123

and how long is the trail? the website for the park mentioned a couple of different trails but can't figure out how long the trail would be!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Why North side specifically? Wexford Town and immediate environs (like Ferrycarrig) will be 10 minutes from the Motorway set to open in July of this year, dual carriageway all the way to Dublin from just north of Oylegate.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

sentosa123 wrote: »
    hi,

my husband might be relocated in Wexford and I have been reading about the town and around the area. as we are living in Dublin, we are thinking of buying a small cottage (not housing states) or detached house somewhere a little bit more touristy and pretty country side. so that my husband can stay there during the week and we can rent it out over the weekend as air bnb (maybe). Are there much to do, like trail walking or activities around the irish national heritage park? i read a comment in this forum, the park is boring and nothing much to do. if so, where would be a good place? we would prefer north side of Wexford town as it is closer to Dublin.

Are you or aren't you living in Dublin presently?

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=109384553&postcount=3

currently no. will be moving this autumn.

vicwatson wrote: »
    Why North side specifically? Wexford Town and immediate environs (like Ferrycarrig) will be 10 minutes from the Motorway set to open in July of this year, dual carriageway all the way to Dublin from just north of Oylegate.

good to know about the info. i am trying to find prettiest part of wexford. close to water would be a plus....

• Advertisement
Advertisement