Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Secret Flying app membership now FREE

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

flintash wrote: »
    I get notification with new deal every couple minutes. NOT happy! Cant figure out how to filter just one city, though I did it, still showing million notifications

Logged in:

Click the red box that says 'resubscribe' on the top of the app (ignore the 'tap this white box' message)
    Would you like to receive all secret flying deals? NO
    Tap Next
    Select Region, Cities/Countries, Both or Neither (I chose Cities/Countries)
    Tap Next
    Click Depart Country/City and drop down list Choose (For example) Ireland and wait for drop down list and choose whatever airports you want to see flights from.
    Scroll all the way to the bottom and Tap Next

On my app there is no question ony a choice for:
    4/6 YES/NO Choose one
    Tap Next
    5/6 YES/NO Choose one
    Tap Next
    6/6 YES/NO Choose one
    Tap Next
    "You're all set."
    Tap Finish

• Registered Users Posts: 23 manutdreds

Looks like they've fixed all the bugs.

App works perfectly now on both iOS and Android.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,715 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Is the Secret Flying app gone now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭amber2

No app but you can sign up for emails.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭TimHorton

Picked up 2 x Business Class flights from Dub to LAX via PHL with American Airlines for €550 each during the week - Going for 8 days in October - Smashing Deal.https://www.secretflying.com/posts/error-fare-business-class-from-european-cities-to-the-usa-from-only-e713-roundtrip/

• Advertisement
Advertisement