Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Public Tennis Courts In West Cork?

• 28-01-2019 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi!

Has anyone heard of any public tennis courts around West Cork (Kinsale area to be specific) that actually have a net?

I know about the club, but renting a court is a bit of a hassle because it's quite hard to plan and stick to an appointed time. I'd much prefer to find some public court where I can just show up and play. I know of two public ones in Garretstown but they don't have any nets. The one in Ballinspittle hardly has a net at this stage.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Advertisement