Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ray D'arcy on RTE Radio 1 **Mod Warning post 1** 27th Jan Forward

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 262 ✭✭TomasMacR

I'm not listening to him ,but only a fookin clown would rejoice at being sacked.

A very bitter clown, that is the type of comment he should’ve made with a few close friends when they commiserated after what is a very public failure.

To do this on national airwaves, and particularly on the broadcast that still pay him and have axed his show is brazen brass neck delusional arrogance and shows what he thinks of the people that pay his ridiculous publicly funded salary.

It stinks of “it was good while it was lasted because I am f*cking useless but sure at least now I don’t have to keep pretending”. How he can announce that much with positivity and somehow celebrate his abject failure is beyond me. He should be reprimanded at the very least.

Imagine a politician or some other representative of the state getting massive tax payers wages who then gets axed for being absolutely sh*te and saying as much...”oh well, at least I have my weekends back lol”...there would be uproar. He is vile.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

TomasMacR wrote: »
    A very bitter clown, that is the type of comment he should’ve made with a few close friends when they commiserated after what is a very public failure.

To do this on national airwaves, and particularly on the broadcast that still pay him and have axed his show is brazen brass neck delusional arrogance and shows what he thinks of the people that pay his ridiculous publicly funded salary.

It stinks of “it was good while it was lasted because I am f*cking useless but sure at least now I don’t have to keep pretending”. How he can announce that much with positivity and somehow celebrate his abject failure is beyond me. He should be reprimanded at the very least.

Imagine a politician or some other representative of the state getting massive tax payers wages who then gets axed for being absolutely sh*te and saying as much...”oh well, at least I have my weekends back lol”...there would be uproar. He is vile.

You were playing a stormers,"so to speak" :) until you mentioned a politician being axed for being useless. If that was the case Leinster House would be a ghost town.
    The arrogance of farcy beggars belief.

You were playing a stormers,"so to speak" :) until you mentioned a politician being axed for being useless. If that was the case Leinster House would be a ghost town.
    The arrogance of farcy beggars belief.

:) i probably didn’t articulate it well enough. I meant somebody, anybody receiving an absurd amount of public tax payers money and being totally inept at what they and celebrating the fact of when they are found out and let go so I thought a politician was suitable example. Even those cnuts have enough sense to just crawl under a rock. D’Arcy...not so much.

TomasMacR wrote: »
    :) i probably didn’t articulate it well enough. I meant somebody, anybody receiving an absurd amount of public tax payers money and being totally inept at what they and celebrating the fact of when they are found out and let go so I thought a politician was suitable example. Even those cnuts have enough sense to just crawl under a rock. D’Arcy...not so much.

100% correct

• Registered Users Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭Field east

goochy wrote: »
    Marion may only work x2 days but shes in a different league to Farcy

I always feel that MF always have her topics well researched, is a v. Good prober, etc, etc. but listening to RD would indicate that he does little or no research, is always giggling, constantly ‘sucking/siping’ something , constantly talking about his own opinions/family, etc, etc
    Like comparing fresh high quality eating apples with dried looking oranges which ars gone off

• Advertisement

Well ray,are you refreshed after your breakeen over the weekend ?

Ya boring git.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,650 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Cycling. I mean I’m shocked he’s taking about cycling.

Edit: the fact he seems enthusiastic about bikes shows how boring his life must be.

Exporting bikes ?

Itssoeasy wrote: »

Whod have thought ?

Apparently Friday is a good day to stroke a bike ;)

Exporting bikes ?

Poland and Lithuania have been doing it for years :)

• Advertisement

Whod have thought ?

Apparently Friday is a good day to stroke a bike ;)
    Well that might be a quiz question some. Now it would be the most boring quiz ever but still a quiz.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Ray gets into his pajamas after a couple of hours in RTE !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Straight to PJ's in the evenings to watch TV....not if you're up half the night with a sick cow.

Ah food.

Any chance this shyte might get axed also ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Ray gets into his pajamas after a couple of hours in RTE !

Kinky !

A song for Katie!

Death from cervical cancer. So bikes, clothes, and death within fifteen minutes on air.

Any chance this shyte might get axed also ?

Ray or RTÉ ?

Death from cervical cancer. So bikes, clothes, and death within fifteen minutes on air.

And a fellas coming to talk about healthy eating

• Advertisement

Ray or RTÉ ?

Both,preferably

And a fellas coming to talk about healthy eating

So basically a talk wrapped up in science to give out to people who don’t eat as ray thinks we should.

Ray or RTÉ ?

Both,preferably
    We’d never be that lucky would we ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    Kinky !

He once opened the front door in his pajamas, shocked the neighbors!

What is the laugh he does when reading stuff ? Nothing he’s said so far is any way funny.

So basically lots of things happen in other European countries that don’t happen here.

Haha that doctor has Darcy sussed out. “You don’t agree with me” well done doctor.

Rte should be rebranded D'arcy FM.
    Between him and Duffy using the public purse to push their own agendas .:(:(

Ray wants so bad to blame obese people for the problems.

• Advertisement

What is the laugh he does when reading stuff ? Nothing he’s said so far is any way funny.

Keeps looking up the quick balance on his online banking. Just can’t hold it together.

Advertisement