Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ryan Adams Olympia Sun 31st March 2019

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭AnnaSophia

For the people wanting refunds/cancellations etc would you still go to the gig if its on? Or would your moral stance not allow it?

I won’t go if it’s still on. I just don’t feel comfortable supporting him anymore. I’ve been a fan for about 14 years and there’s enough information out there now for me to bow out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

I imagine people would be jumping over each other to get Led Zeppelin tickets if they reformed.

Some mad stuff to read over your afternoon coffee.

That said; I'm just happy I didn't buy tickets for Ryan this time and I reckon he probably did the crazy things he's accused of.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Locked til the gig is confirmed as cancelled or going ahead.

Don't want to have to ban people but I'm sick of deleting **** posts from trolls.

EDIT: Gig confirmed cancelled. That's it all over. Expect refunds to start appearing back on the credit card soon.

MOD: Earlier warnings still apply, keep talk to the gig etc. Don't drag it off topic. If your post was previously deleted use that as a hint. Keep it respectful and don't be a dick to your fellow posters.

Cards/Bans etc all incoming otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Calltocall

Anyone get a refund yet? Still waiting

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Calltocall wrote:
    Anyone get a refund yet? Still waiting

Yeah got it yesterday and I paid by debit card

• Advertisement
Advertisement