Advertisement
Boards are fundraising to help the people of Ukraine via the Red Cross at this horrific time. Please donate and share if you can, you will find the link here. Many thanks.

Christmas Funnies

Comments

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Loughc

Creepy but accurate.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 26,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Posy

I'm laughing because this is actually plausible! 😂😂

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 26,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Posy

What's wrong with that? Can't be spoiling the magic. 😂

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Loughc

Accurate

Biscuits are biscuits.

Isolationmas

I post hoping one day @otnomart sees all these 😢

I’m guilty of this!

First post Christmas wash done today. Wasn’t far off the above haha

Sadly this is also me.

• Advertisement

And I can’t disagree

Advertisement