Advertisement
Boards are fundraising to help the people of Ukraine via the Red Cross at this horrific time. Please donate and share if you can, you will find the link here. Many thanks.

Christmas Funnies

1181921232436

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭ otnomart


    cg5fcef5d09c1e4.jpg


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭ otnomart


    img.php?e=gif&s=c&file=TXV0dHMvMjAyMS8wMS9NdXR0cy4yMDIxMDExMl8xNTM2LmdpZg==


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭ otnomart


    d9e5d5f028bf01393de1005056a9545d


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭ otnomart




  • Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭ otnomart


    img.php?e=png&s=c&file=Umh5bWVzV2l0aE9yYW5nZS8yMDIxLzAxL1JoeW1lc193aXRoX09yYW5nZV9udGIuMjAyMTAxMTBfMTUzNi5wbmc=


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭ otnomart


    img.php?e=png&s=c&file=VGFrZWl0ZnJvbXRoZVRpbmtlcnNvbnMvMjAyMS8wMS9UaW5rZXJzb25zX3AuMjAyMTAxMTNfNjU3LnBuZw==


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭ otnomart




  • Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭ otnomart


    bc011421dc.jpg


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭ otnomart




  • Registered Users Posts: 5,456 ✭✭✭ TRS30


    otnomart wrote: »

    I bought my first digital book yesterday. Felt a little 'wrong'!!


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,094 ✭✭✭✭ Autosport


    TRS30 wrote: »
    I bought my first digital book yesterday. Felt a little 'wrong'!!

    I buy both, makes it feel that bit better :)


  • Registered Users Posts: 7,487 ✭✭✭ DvB


    TRS30 wrote: »
    I bought my first digital book yesterday. Felt a little 'wrong'!!

    You'll get used to it, trust me. :)
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens




  • Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭ Eskie


    My OH and I like reading the same books. For Christmas I was gifted a kindle, so now one of us can read the real thing while the other reads the kindle :)


  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 26,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Posy


    I love the convenience of my Kindle- not just for travel (waaaaah) but if you fancy reading a new book you can order, download and have it within seconds. Especially convenient considering the book shops are closed now.


  • Registered Users Posts: 5,456 ✭✭✭ TRS30


    Posy wrote: »
    I love the convenience of my Kindle- not just for travel (waaaaah) but if you fancy reading a new book you can order, download and have it within seconds. Especially convenient considering the book shops are closed now.

    This is why I finally gave in and did it.

    I love reading and use to read all the time when commuting. Haven't really read since last March and was one of NY resolutions to get back reading. Was able to start reading about 3 minutes after I decided which I would never have been able to do if I wanted a physical book.


  • Registered Users Posts: 7,487 ✭✭✭ DvB


    TRS30 wrote: »
    This is why I finally gave in and did it.

    I love reading and use to read all the time when commuting. Haven't really read since last March and was one of NY resolutions to get back reading. Was able to start reading about 3 minutes after I decided which I would never have been able to do if I wanted a physical book.

    Just be careful on the costs, I found myself downloading loads at the start (so easy to do) & then I got my visa bill :eek:
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens




  • Registered Users Posts: 5,456 ✭✭✭ TRS30


    DvB wrote: »
    Just be careful on the costs, I found myself downloading loads at the start (so easy to do) & then I got my visa bill :eek:

    Yea, can totally see how that can happen.

    I am going to aim for one book a month as most likely will take me that long to read one as only get an hour here and there.


  • Registered Users Posts: 7,487 ✭✭✭ DvB


    TRS30 wrote: »
    Y

    I am going to aim for one book a month as most likely will take me that long to read one as only get an hour here and there.

    Meet your brother, at last count I'd 18 books here waiting to be read & since my days of travelling to work on the train ended last March my time for reading is practically nil so need to start making some time to get reading again.

    Less TV is the obvious answer.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens




  • Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭ otnomart


    I much prefer paper books !
    When the first lockdown ended, I bought loads - as I didn't want to run out of new books to read


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭ otnomart


    c47c0c00311b01393ffe005056a9545d


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭ otnomart


    img.php?e=gif&s=c&file=TXV0dHMvMjAyMS8wMS9NdXR0cy4yMDIxMDExNV8xNTM2LmdpZg==


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭ otnomart


    nutritional-advice-heyokyay-comic.png


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭ otnomart


    bc011521dc.jpg


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭ otnomart




  • Registered Users Posts: 5,456 ✭✭✭ TRS30


    otnomart wrote: »

    This I can totally relate to.

    Today is really dragging for a Wednesday!


  • Registered Users Posts: 21,094 ✭✭✭✭ Autosport


    TRS30 wrote: »
    This I can totally relate to.

    Today is really dragging for a Wednesday[\b]!

    I hope that was your funny :D


  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Loughc


    PkshQI2.jpg


  • Registered Users Posts: 7,487 ✭✭✭ DvB


    Loughc wrote: »
    PkshQI2.jpg

    Jaysis, don't tempt fate!!
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens




  • Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭ otnomart


    img.php?e=gif&s=c&file=VGhlQnJpbGxpYW50TWluZE9mRWRpc29uTGVlLzIwMjEvMDEvRWRpc29uLjIwMjEwMTE2XzE1MzYuZ2lm


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭ otnomart


    e801ec2028bf01393de1005056a9545d


Advertisement