Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Nicotine salt vape pods.

Options
  • 25-12-2018 4:28pm

Got a Shanlaan Laan Lite today from my girlfriend. Have to say I like it so far after a few hours. My main vape was leaking and was generally pissing me off so it's a bit of a change.

authentic-shanlaan-laan-lite-pod-kit-vape.jpg

This guy talks about it a good bit. Ignore the intro.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6IkPJXMa7w

Anyone else on these? They're pretty damn strong (30mg juice). A good people I know have moved onto them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Not that one but I'm almost exclusively using the lostvape Orion for the last month which has replaceable self fill pods.

I use various salt nics.

All my cloud chasing and coil building stuff is sitting in a drawer.

Sometimes simplicity wins out.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

30? the highest I've found in Ireland is 20. I have bottles of 40+ that I brought back from the US.

IT's really nice. I'm liking my nic salts.

I tend to use my RTA's at home and use the nic salts when i got out. That way I'm not blowing clouds into poeople faces.

btw, I have a smok infinix. Really nice vape, big pity about the battery life. I had the aspire breeze two. But the connection for the tank snapped last week. So I bought the nautilus aio. And I'm loving it so far.

Grayson wrote: »
    30? the highest I've found in Ireland is 20. I have bottles of 40+ that I brought back from the US.

IT's really nice. I'm liking my nic salts.

I tend to use my RTA's at home and use the nic salts when i got out. That way I'm not blowing clouds into poeople faces.

Most bottles are 50. I wish could find 20 or less.

I've also noticed that benefit.. I used to be blowing vape down away from everyone whereas now I don't have to.

Most bottles are 50. I wish could find 20 or less.

I've also noticed that benefit.. I used to be blowing vape down away from everyone whereas now I don't have to.

I'm using I 🖤 salts. I pick it up in my local vape shop which is ivape. They also sell online.

https://www.ivape.ie/product/love-salts-blue-raspberry-mad-hatter/

I've also seen it in the vape cafw on capel st.

There's a new vape shop that opened the week before xmas next door to M&S on liffey st in the city centre. They have a huge selection of juice but they're still stocking up on devices. I was in there on xmas eve and they guy was pretty sound. There's not even sinage up yet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement