Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Revenue App terrible?

• 19-12-2018 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭ Supernintento Chalmers

Is it me or is the Revenue app (IOS) barely usable? It keeps making me log back in, it refuses to let me access things like Receipt Tracker. I click on it and it tells me to access it from the Homepage???

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 23,078 CMod ✭✭✭✭ Steve

Didn't know there was an app. Wouldn't trust one anyways, always use ROS via laptop.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,421 ✭✭✭ splinter65

Steve wrote: »
    Didn't know there was an app. Wouldn't trust one anyways, always use ROS via laptop.

I’m the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭ Supernintento Chalmers

Ya. I've always used the website, said I'd give the app a try, seems shockingly bad.

Does anyone know how to enter general medical expenses through revenue.ie?
    It's not in the Health section of Claim Tax Credits.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭ Supernintento Chalmers

I answered my own question. For anyone else wondering, you can't enter 2018 medical expenses until Jan 1 2019.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭ sareer

I tried using the app after Revenue sent someone to present it to our company...and I cannot make the uploading of receipts work. Has anyone been able to do it?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,936 CMod ✭✭✭✭ Pawwed Rig

ROS is fairly bad itself so I can't imagine the app is much better

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭ Liberal_irony

ROS website consistently loses my eform 12 once filled out. I can go through the whole process, get the reference code at the end etc, and as soons as I log out it disappears as if I never filled it in. Revenue have been no help and I can't complete my help to buy application til its sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,078 ✭✭✭✭ AndrewJRenko

Is the app withdrawn from service now? I can't see any mention of it being withdrawn on the Revenue site or Twitter account.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Maxbing

Went to use the app today to upload a health receipt. Got the above notice and couldn't do anything. I hope they are not going to delete the app, it would be a real shame because its very efficient. But it wouldn't surprise; something works well, get rid of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭ Bojill

I'm the same, went to upload receipts and got that message. It's gone from September.

Apparently you can use myaccount to do it now, but I just an error when I click 'manage receipts'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭ Johnny0Toole

I went to upload a receipt via myaccount and it seems they have deleted any receipts I uploaded in July through the app (receipts I didn't keep...) Looks like they've made a mess of whatever they were attempting.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭ Bojill

Advertisement