Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What time do doors close at 3Arena?

• 12-12-2018 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Going to Xmas ball on Friday and need to know what time does the 3Arena stop admitting people?

Girlfriend might be delayed due to work so have to make sure.

Also, where is usually the best place nearby for parking?

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Shybride2016

The only time I've heard of them not admitting people is during a comedy show or something like that, rather than a concert event. Give them a buzz or tweet and ask them to be sure.

I usually park in the IFSC car park, about 10 minute walk away. Car Park stays open until midnight, so plenty of time to go for a quick drink in the hotel (used to be the Hilton) while the traffic clears before heading home. They have a reduced rate for events too after 6pm I think it's €10 until midnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Another Three Arena question lads, does anyone know do they sell non alcoholic beer? Driving to a gig soon, usually stay in Dublin but have work commitments so driving home after. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 37,553 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

mutley18 wrote: »
    Another Three Arena question lads, does anyone know do they sell non alcoholic beer? Driving to a gig soon, usually stay in Dublin but have work commitments so driving home after. Thanks

think they have that Heineken 0.0% stuff

Breaks my heart paying for pints there almost €7 :(:(

Advertisement