Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

The Big Bamboozle: 9/11 and the War on Terror Paperback – February 9, 2012

• 20-11-2018 7:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭

Philip Marshal died in suspicious circumstances after writing this book. He was found in his home dead with his daughter and son and dog. The killing was blamed on him by state authorities. Many people dispute that due to the nature of his work and what he wrote about. Weeks before he was found he told friends he discovered new information that would expose the people involved in planning the attacks and he was preparing a near almost finished book on it.

I always wanted to read the first book he got to release and finally started reading it about 40 pages in now.

Oh man the information in this mind-boggling already. I did not know the hijackers met Saudi civil aviation officials when they arrived in America in 2000. Now it all does make sense they were trained on commercial airliners in the Arizona desert. Philip Marshall has sources in the covert black op world and he believes the 9/11 pilots got training at Pinal Airpark in Arizona in the summer of 2001.

What very revealing in this book the Airpark there was a secret black op private army location run by Blackwater. Blackwater later got all those shady contracts to run security in Iraq.

He goes into other stuff about 9/11 in great detail. Book is well written and he builds a convincing case why 9/11 was a conspiracy.

https://www.amazon.com/Big-Bamboozle-11-War-Terror/dp/1468094580

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,364 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

He assumes quite a lot. The hijackers went to Vegas a couple of times so they must have been trained in Arizona? Right.

Nothing suspicious about his death. He killed his kids and then himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

The Nal wrote: »
    He assumes quite a lot. The hijackers went to Vegas a couple of times so they must have been trained in Arizona? Right.

Nothing suspicious about his death. He killed his kids and then himself.

More complicated than that you have to read the book to find out. He details stuff I did not even know till I read the book. He goes into detail about the cover-up.

Two of the Hijackers who boarded flight 77 met a Saudi spy in 2000 in America Omar al-Bayoumi who was employed by Saudi civil aviation. He probably met with them to set up their training for carrying out the attack 9/11.

You find some details out about him here
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_al-Bayoumi

• Registered Users Posts: 17,678 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I always wanted to read the first book he got to release and finally started reading it about 40 pages in now.

Going to be interesting when you get to the part where he completely contradicts your 911 theories

Or then again, you may just decided to adopt his. Whichever way the coin flips

• Registered Users Posts: 32,739 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

More complicated than that you have to read the book to find out. He details stuff I did not even know till I read the book. He goes into detail about the cover-up.

Two of the Hijackers who boarded flight 77 met a Saudi spy in 2000 in America Omar al-Bayoumi who was employed by Saudi civil aviation. He probably met with them to set up their training for carrying out the attack 9/11.

You find some details out about him here
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_al-Bayoumi

How do you know what he writes is correct?

A lot of stuff written about 9/11 is complete boll1x. In this age, people can say any old nonsense that enters their head and will have an audience of willing believers.

NIMAN wrote: »
    How do you know what he writes is correct?

A lot of stuff written about 9/11 is complete boll1x. In this age, people can say any old nonsense that enters their head and will have an audience of willing believers.

The FBI in charge Stephen Moore who lead a 400 member FBI Taskforce investigating 9/11 confirmed most of these findings in a court case brought by the 9/11 families against Saudi Arabia in 2017. He claimed in court the 9/11 commission mislead the American public about his investigation. They had found plenty of evidence the funding and planning of the 9/11 attacks were done by Saudi Arabia government officials.

• Advertisement

The FBI in charge Stephen Moore who lead a 400 member FBI Taskforce investigating 9/11 confirmed most of these findings in a court case brought by the 9/11 families against Saudi Arabia in 2017. He claimed in court the 9/11 commission mislead the American public about his investigation. They had found plenty of evidence the funding and planning of the 9/11 attacks were done by Saudi Arabia government officials.

How do you know the author of this book is writing the truth or not?

When the author contradicts your version of events that you've been putting up here for months, then who is correct, you or him?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,396 ✭✭✭weisses

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Going to be interesting when you get to the part where he completely contradicts your 911 theories

Or then again, you may just decided to adopt his. Whichever way the coin flips

You should have no issues with contradiction when touting the official story

How do you know the author of this book is writing the truth or not?

When the author contradicts your version of events that you've been putting up here for months, then who is correct, you or him?

The author book is about who trained the pilots and who funded the 9/11 hijacker's operation. He does believe the 9/11 pilots had trained at CIA- Blackwater airport in Arizona during the summer of 2001.

The author book is about who trained the pilots and who funded the 9/11 hijacker's operation. He does believe the 9/11 pilots had trained at CIA- Blackwater airport in Arizona during the summer of 2001.

You believe the 3 towers were demolished in a controlled demolition, correct?

You believe the 3 towers were demolished in a controlled demolition, correct?

WTC7 yes I have no doubt about that. Twin Towers is lot hard to judge what happened there.

• Advertisement

WTC7 yes I have no doubt about that. Twin Towers is lot hard to judge what happened there.

You claimed that WTC 1, 2 and 7 were blown up in controlled demolitions

You claimed that WTC 1, 2 and 7 were blown up in controlled demolitions

I believe WTC7 was destroyed by controlled demolition. If they did there is very likely it was repeated in the Twin Towers?

If WTC7 was not controlled demolition that changes everything.

Advertisement