Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Left a statement 9 months ago, no updates

Options
  • 20-11-2018 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

This crazy couple tried to brake into my kitchen door a while back, it was recorded on my cctv, i went down to gardai station to leave a statement.

When I arrived the people I was making a statement against were already there (don't know how), the female gardai Ann-Marie didn't want to take my statement, using all sort of excuses and threats that it can backfire and I could look bad bacause of how aggitated i was behaving at the station. I explained I suffer from epilepsy and it was just a side effect, to which my partner noticed they only started provoking me even more, all this was happening in the same room with the party that i was writing a statement against!

It has been 9 months since, and no news of any kind, we don't feel safe at home, i still struggle to sleep at night as I have no explanation to these people's behaviour. I am a mechanic who works from home, a friend told me they tried same tactics on other people in town to get free labour, but it doesn't seem to bother the guards.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭nuac

Mod
    If you think a Gárda wrongfully refused to take and process your statement you can refer to his/her superior and/or GSOC.
    Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement