Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Deutsche Post DHL

Options
  • 16-11-2018 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Have anyone experienced something similar should I be worried ?

So I have ordered off a Polish legit clothing website "I know it's a legit website" anyway I ordered the 3rd of November which was a Saturday and on the Tuesday it was despatched from Poland and being sent to the destination. It's now the 16th of November and I still haven't got any update as to where my package is it just says it have left Poland on on its way to the destination for nearly two weeks I have tried contacting DHL they told me it's nothing to do with them that it's being sent through Deutsche Post DHL I've tried contacting the sender they have told me their waiting for information the last 4 days !!! Which courier will be delivering the parcel so I can contact them ? Can anyone help 😣

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭EdgeCase

DHL Deutsche Post is the German Post Office's parcel service. It will typically arrive via An Post.

If you put the DHL tracking number into the An Post tracker, it eventually comes up as a reference number and will give you an An Post track and trace ID for it.

DHL Express or just DHL is a standalone courier company.

The use of the same branding on both is really confusing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Kerriejonesxx

I have tried that it doesn't track for me because I have only digests no numbers it have been in the same process for a long time don't know should I be worried about it or not

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

are you sure it is with DHL.. I know it is differant now but my sister has posted stuff from Holland and the service there is utter crap... Takes ages and also they use this gang called Yodel... All you have to do is look them up and then you will see, they are a bunch of muppets. She sent a parcel nearly 4mths ago, took them two months to find it, it was sent out again and well now they have lost it... Just a bit of hope there for you

Advertisement