Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teen exploring sexually (help)

• 05-11-2018 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I have googled and searched and can't find any answers, my son is learning about his private parts theses days and is milking the cow so to speak. I know it's normal and I'm glad he is exploring but what I'm looking to know is, is there anything I can buy for him like condoms etc as I found out he is using my good towels. Please can some one answer me with some good advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Bitches Be Trypsin

I'd tell him to cop on and stop using your good towels!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Keep the good towels away from him. He'll eventually start to just use some tissue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

https://ie.sportsdirect.com/mens/mens-socks

Or perhaps just buy him a box of tissues and tell him to stay away from the towels?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

tulisa0709 wrote:
    I have googled and searched and can't find any answers, my son is learning about his private parts theses days and is milking the cow so to speak. I know it's normal and I'm glad he is exploring but what I'm looking to know is, is there anything I can buy for him like condoms etc as I found out he is using my good towels. Please can some one answer me with some good advice.

You got plenty of answers on the Galway forum, where they not good enough?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭BENDYBINN

Tell him he will go blind!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 tulisa0709

You got plenty of answers on the Galway forum, where they not good enough?

Thank u, I hadn't posted in a while and forgot what I was doing but thank u for the advice :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

If you want to handle it, without saying anything. Just get a towel and leave it on his bed. Might take the hint.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Buy him one of these ;)

cf0a158fc7b9b610bc33e66446a2addf.image.550x550.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

It might be obvious but why not just talk to the boy?

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭poolboy

You googled what?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

MOD

No speculation about who the user is. Any concerns about the sincerity of a thread or poster should be notified to Mods via the report function.

Advertisement