Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Are those my feet?

1101112131416»

Comments

• Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    Thanks V. It's just great to be able to enjoy a run without worrying about the foot. The injury sucked all the enjoyment out of running - I'd spend all day looking forward to a run, only to end up frustrated with myself and the injury by the end of the run. Hard going after a while. Hopefully things remain on track from here.

Glad to see you on the road back too, nice patience on show there too.

Yeah there's no fun in pain.
    To be honest, I only look patient from here.. the reality is definitely different :pac: I have many people's heads wrecked I'd say

• Great stuff A, you've shown remarkable patience.

I had been meaning to ask you for a long time but kept forgetting, How did your swimming lessons go pre lockdowns.

• Great stuff A, you've shown remarkable patience.

I had been meaning to ask you for a long time but kept forgetting, How did your swimming lessons go pre lockdowns.

Ah, swimming. I was really enjoying it actually - seemed like I'd found the perfect supplementary activity to do once a week. I'd completed an initial block of 8 lessons and had just started into another block of 8 weeks when lockdowns began. I had done some lessons when I was younger, so I wasn't a complete novice and progressed quickly with the bit of guidance this time around. Hopefully they will re-commence at some stage.

Advertisement