Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Male Masseuse

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,241 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Armadildo wrote: »
    You think a man touching the breasts of an attractive young woman suddenly loses the ability to get a hard on because of his profession?

To lose the ability to get a hard on, no but to be professional enough not to get one , yes. Do you seriously think that male gynecologists are wandering around with constant erections?

I have no doubt that if a gorgeous looking 16 year old girl comes in for an exam the yes, the dr will get some wood. You know you don't 'control' erections, right?

Nonsense, there is a difference between normal nudity as in the case of taking a shower, a medical exam or massage & sexual nudity,...a medical exam is not a sexual encounter it's a professional appointment between the patient & the doctor, the next thing you'll be telling me is that female doctors immediately get horny checking a male patients testicals & yes I'm well able to control my erections

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

You must be an older man or a very heavy smoker.

Just checked myself. There's a switch you can press at the base to stop you getting erections at 'unprofessional' moments.

You must be an older man or a very heavy smoker.

Are you seriously suggesting that male GP'S conducting breast exams & male gynecologists conducting their examinations have regular erections while with their female patients? I'd imagine that might make a lot of them feel uncomfortable at a minimum

If so you haven't a clue what a professional clinician is, I suggest you don't consider a career in medicine, physiotherapy etc, you'll only get yourself into trouble......let's just say, regular erections with patients is frowned upon & NOT NORMAL,

I don't smoke, depends what you consider older to mean, are you out of your teens yet?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Mod

No more discussion on gynaecologists getting erections.

Constructive posts towards the OP only.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

I originally trained and worked as a sports therapist...trained in many different types of massage but never, ever learned anything along the lines of 'breast massage'
    Have also been for scores of sports massages myself and have never been offered one.
    Now, I left the industry over 6 years ago...is this breast massage thing new? This whole things sounds completely bizarre to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Massage is by its nature quite a sensuous motion, for both the practitioner and the client. Arousal is an autonomic response, the individual cannot control it. So it is quite likely that either or both will become aroused it in the course of a massage.

If one assumes that it's something which can only happen to the client, then obviously realising the practitioner is aroused may make you uncomfortable. But it is normal.

As others point out, like a woman's breasts rubbing against a client, depending on the position it may be unavoidable that he will rub up against the client. No matter how tightly he tapes the erection to his leg, it's still going to rub off the client in some positions. So suggestions that he should excuse himself and get someone else, or take a break and come back, are a bit absurd. Unless he's deliberately rubbing it against the client, it's likely just incidental.

If you're concerned that the actual massage he's giving is not a "thing", then maybe find a qualified female masseuse, unconnected to the parlour and ask her if this is a typical (or at least a known) massage area/technique.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Here's another fella, up in court for touching a woman on the shoulder with his penis.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/man-who-touched-fellow-passenger-with-his-penis-on-dublin-bus-claims-he-was-urinating-court-hears-37575528.html

Maybe , I dunno, the best course of action for a man is just to not touch women you don't know, with your penis.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

pwurple wrote: »
    Here's another fella, up in court for touching a woman on the shoulder with his penis.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/man-who-touched-fellow-passenger-with-his-penis-on-dublin-bus-claims-he-was-urinating-court-hears-37575528.html

Maybe , I dunno, the best course of action for a man is just to not touch women you don't know, with your penis.

Zero comparison FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Ah here pwurple, you're taking the piss, right?

• Advertisement

How so? It’s a real court case. Where men put their dicks has criminal results when unwanted, at all sorts of levels.

Suggested action of not rubbing penis against customers or strangers is mad altogether is it?

Has any service provider rubbed his erection against you? In any circumstances?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

• Registered Users Posts: 23,259 ✭✭✭✭ted1

How so? It’s a real court case. Where men put their dicks has criminal results when unwanted, at all sorts of levels.

Suggested action of not rubbing penis against customers or strangers is mad altogether is it?

Has any service provider rubbed his erection against you? In any circumstances?

Large breasted women accidentally rub there breasts off men the whole time it’s unavoidable, should they be charged ?

Breasts are not penises. (Penii?)

I can draw you a diagram if you need...

Men don’t tend to rub their erect dicks off male customers, because they would have the living crap kicked out of them. Is it cool to do it to women?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭Reati

Men don’t tend to rub their erect dicks off male customers, because they would have the living crap kicked out of them. Is it cool to do it to women?

Yes. Draw that diagram.

You’ve very double standards. Draw your diagram and then explain why it’s ok to rub breasts as opposed to a penis .

They may well accidentally rub an unintended errction of a client my mistake.

Seriously? You think breasts, those tisssues for feeding babies, are the same as sex organs? Aha. Someone slept through their education.

Can you rape someone with a breast?
    Is it indecent exposure to breastfeed, or let children see any part of a breast?

Can you rape someone with a penis?
    Is it indecent exposure to take out your erection, and show that to children?

Actually, I still want to know if a guy rubs his erection of another guy, who doesn’t invite it, are we all cool and the gang with that? Happens all the time, yeah? I mean, what’s a guy to do, erections just happen. Swimming around in the pool, bloke rubs his erect cock off you. Is that totally normal? Getting a massage, masseur has a stiffy. hey, let’s rub it off this other guy on the table. Every other week this goes on, is it? Give me a break. This is the only double standard here. It’s because she is a woman, she is expected to accept this. A fella would knock his block off.

She should take it as a compliment anyway, for being so sexy. He can’t help it, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

there is a diference between over reaching and accidentally making contact and intentionally rubbing your bits against someone.

there is a diference between over reaching and accidentally making contact and intentionally rubbing your bits against someone.

Oh come on now. Reasonable logic has no home in a place like this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭Twenty Grand

Can I just ask the question: if you were uncomfortable, why didn't you ask him to stop?

• Advertisement

Pac1Man wrote: »
    Oh come on now. Reasonable logic has no home in a place like this.

So, you have had men rub their erections against you, accidentally?

Please, share the circumstances. Were you nude at the time?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Maggiesm70

I'm fairly big chested, I had massages by males masseuses, i remember being asked if I wanted to leave my bra on, I found it easier to remove it to get the benefit of the massage.

I've had the sides of my breasts rubbed during the massage, if I need to move the massuse holds up a towel and turns his head away, I didn't think anything of it it's part of the massage

I had a massage in turkey where the male massuse That did make me feel uncomfortable

It's true those of us with big boobs do accidentally brush them off people now and again

Maybe change masseuse it seems like your going to have doubt about your current one and any massage you will be on edge

Seriously? You think breasts, those tisssues for feeding babies, are the same as sex organs? Aha. Someone slept through their education.

Can you rape someone with a breast?
    Is it indecent exposure to breastfeed, or let children see any part of a breast?

Can you rape someone with a penis?
    Is it indecent exposure to take out your erection, and show that to children?

Actually, I still want to know if a guy rubs his erection of another guy, who doesn’t invite it, are we all cool and the gang with that? Happens all the time, yeah? I mean, what’s a guy to do, erections just happen. Swimming around in the pool, bloke rubs his erect cock off you. Is that totally normal? Getting a massage, masseur has a stiffy. hey, let’s rub it off this other guy on the table. Every other week this goes on, is it? Give me a break. This is the only double standard here. It’s because she is a woman, she is expected to accept this. A fella would knock his block off.

She should take it as a compliment anyway, for being so sexy. He can’t help it, right?

Breasts are used by many women in a sexual manner. To imply that they are only used fir breast feeding is very naive.

If a man accidentally rubbed his erect penis off me, sure it might be awkward but I wouldn’t start a fight.
    I guess we must have very different personalities, some people are naturally aggressive and confrontational where as other people are understanding.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭John Sacrimoni

To lose the ability to get a hard on, no but to be professional enough not to get one , yes. Do you seriously think that male gynecologists are wandering around with constant erections?

FFS, have you ever spoke to a man in your life?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,269 ✭✭✭AllForIt

This thread is very funny.

Any time I know I'll be in a professional setting I wake up, look down and declare:

"Not today penis,..."

I then repeat it for dramatic effect:

"...not todaaay."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭Twenty Grand

There seems to be a lot of women here who believe that erections are totally controllable and men can make them go up and down at will :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,770 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

There seems to be a lot of women here who believe that erections are totally controllable and men can make them go up and down at will :D:D

It's the gender fluid that does it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

Are you guys saying that men have absolutely no control over their penises and what they do with them? That if they get an unexpected erection, it's 'oh well just let it smack off whatever's in the way, I can't help myself?'

Would this apply if another guy just casually started letting his erection brush up against you in a sauna maybe, or is it only other people who have to be understanding of the mysterious and uncontrollable power of the penis? It's not an extra f*cking leg he's being expected to keep to himself, it's a relatively small body part.

OP paid a professional for a massage. If he can't manage to conceal the fact that he has an unexpected erection from his customers when he is fully dressed and they are lying there, probably with their eyes closed, he should probably get into another line of business. She'd never have even known about it if he hadn't been literally rubbing it up against her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,770 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

B0jangles wrote: »
    Are you guys saying that men have absolutely no control over their penises and what they do with them? That if they get an unexpected erection, it's 'oh well just let it smack off whatever's in the way, I can't help myself?'

Would this apply if another guy just casually started letting his erection brush up against you in a sauna maybe, or is it only other people who have to be understanding of the mysterious and uncontrollable power of the penis? It's not an extra f*cking leg he's being expected to keep to himself, it's a relatively small body part.

OP paid a professional for a massage. If he can't manage to conceal the fact that he has an unexpected erection from his customers when he is fully dressed and they are lying there, probably with their eyes closed, he should probably get into another line of business. She'd never have even known about it if he hadn't been literally rubbing it up against her.

I'm gonna go the George Hook route here and if the OP isn't happy with the masseuse, 'take her business elsewhere'

Advertisement