Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madeleine McCann

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,913 ✭✭✭v638sg7k1a92bx

limnam wrote: »
    So

New line.

Where was this Amaral guy between 5.30pm and 10 pm on the night in question.

Good question where was he?

Did he leave a 3yr old alone to be raped and murdered?

Is that what happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

She wandered out herself, something happened (car accident/paedo)

Not that I'm aware of.

Did the McCanns leave a 3 year old alone with the intention that she be raped and murdered?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,908 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

He was convicted of perjury. It was around a case where a child went missing 2 years before Madeline.

That makes him a serious suspect in anyone’s eyes.

So are the parents, the nannies, the Tapas Group, the bloke who was convicted without charge, oh yes Murat who also got loadsa moolah from the Fund, the German abductor and so on.

Honestly what a stinking mess this is.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,152 ✭✭✭limnam

Good question where was he?

No idea

But I bet his phone pinged not to far from the tiny parish....

• Advertisement

He didn’t win because he didn’t take the case. The onus is on the applicant to prove their case

Amaral doesn’t need to prove his innocence, same way the McCanns don’t.

But the case was taken by Mcs against him. They lost, So what exactly is your point here?

But the case was taken by Mcs against him. They lost, So what exactly is your point here?

I think it's "draws" are very fcking costly.

Like 750k of public money costly.

Is that what happened?

According to zee german psychologist.

Most likely.

No idea

But I bet his phone pinged not to far from the tiny parish....

So we have a convicted liar (I know lies are an important indicator for you but this time it’s actual lies as opposed to someone getting the time wrong) who had access to the crime scene, no accounts for his whereabouts, was a formal suspect involving a previous case where a child went missing, who came up with a similar theory that the child was kept in a fridge and later disposed the body, then implicated the parents who were ultimately convicted based on a confession which they say was coerced and none of this is suspicious to you yet the McCanns are #1 suspect because they don’t know where their gym bag is?

According to zee german psychologist.

Most likely.

Which German psychologist?

• Advertisement

Not that I'm aware of.

Did the McCanns leave a 3 year old alone with the intention that she be raped and murdered?

Are you mad? How do you know that might have happened. That is sick really.

Honestly for that to go through your mind is unbelievable. Not a good look no matter what.

So we have a convicted liar (I know lies are an important indicator for you but this time it’s actual lies as opposed to someone getting the time wrong) who had access to the crime scene, no accounts for his whereabouts, was a formal suspect involving a previous case where a child went missing, who came up with a similar theory that the child was kept in a fridge and later disposed the body, then implicated the parents who were ultimately convicted based on a confession which they say was coerced and none of this is suspicious to you yet the McCanns are #1 suspect because they don’t know where their gym bag is?

McCanns are not a suspect....

Point is that the only person who has actually been convicted of telling lies in a court of law is Amaral. So it’s actually 2-1 McCanns.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Are you mad? How do you know that might have happened. That is sick really.

Honestly for that to go through your mind is unbelievable. Not a good look no matter what.

Before you start pearl clutching, go back and have a look at the post I replied to and what that poster wrote.

Neither is Amaral

Neither is Amaral

Neither is Amaral

So what we discussing?

Point is that the only person who has actually been convicted of telling lies in a court of law is Amaral. So it’s actually 2-1 McCanns.

McCanns bring someone to court.

Lose.

Pay the man 750k public money.

You think they're winning because of something that happened in an unrelated case? :confused::confused:

So what we discussing?

Why you think Amaral is not suspect?

Before you start pearl clutching, go back and have a look at the post I replied to and what that poster wrote.

OK I know I quoted someone else and may have attributed it to you. Hands up.

What is pearl clutching anyway?

• Advertisement

Lose.

You think they're winning because of something that happened in an unrelated case? :confused::confused:

It raises awareness

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

How low can you go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

The Portugese police - from the beginning - were out to protect the integrity of their tourism value.

Nothing more.

The fact that they left their kids alone was a bonus for Amaral, giving him the ammo to advance this nonsense.

He's an absolute cretin of a human being.

He’s been cleared of libel cause his book was all that was in the investigation and that’s the highest court in Portugal so I think you’ve been trumped there. There has to be truth in Amarals case somewhere.

He’s been cleared of libel cause his book was all that was in the investigation and that’s the highest court in Portugal so I think you’ve been trumped there. There has to be truth in Amarals case somewhere.

Almost sounds like a Portuguese tourist conspiracy theory.

As the pro side do not do conspiracies. There must be a different reason.

Amaral was convicted of perjury. The only person involved in this case who had been convicted of telling lies.

Lose.

I think the similarities between the Joana Cipriano and Madeline McCann are striking and that Amaral was an investigator in both cases where they came up with the same theory for the disappearance and disposal, and that Amaral was convicted of perjury in relation to the Joana Cipriano investigation is very concerning.

• Site Banned Posts: 461 ✭✭callmehal

Accident happened, parents hid body
    Again, defending the McCanns is more important than anything else it seems. Other cases are irrelevant, this case should be taken on its own merits. With the lies, the dogs and so on, there was enough to suspect the McCanns. They may have just been covering up for the neglect of their children but when everything was put together, you can see why they became suspects.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,863 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

callmehal wrote: »
    Again, defending the McCanns is more important than anything else it seems. Other cases are irrelevant, this case should be taken on its own merits. With the lies, the dogs and so on, there was enough to suspect the McCanns. They may have just been covering up for the neglect of their children but when everything was put together, you can see why they became suspects.

When everything is put together, you can see why they are no longer suspects and the clear and obvious reasons why that is the case, and has been for a decade.

Yea it’s not a football match lads, if you want to match lies then Amaral is the only convicted liar but doesn’t mean The Mc Canns haven’t lied time after time or everything they’ve said is the 100% truth. Either way Madeline is the biggest loser in this all so keeping score ain’t going to solve it. Listen to the Australian podcasts and you’ll see enough lies to wonder about certain theories.

• Advertisement

I think the similarities between the Joana Cipriano and Madeline McCann are striking and that Amaral was an investigator in both cases where they came up with the same theory for the disappearance and disposal, and that Amaral was convicted of perjury in relation to the Joana Cipriano investigation is very concerning.

Do you think Amaral is a serial abductor and a serial killer?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement