Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Waterless Coolant

Options
  • 12-10-2018 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭

Anyone use waterless coolant? I was thinking of putting it in the Mustang, but as it takes 15l It would be well over 200€ (including the prep fluid) which seems a bit steep!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Lellostag

mustang68 wrote: »
    Anyone use waterless coolant? I was thinking of putting it in the Mustang, but as it takes 15l It would be well over 200€ (including the prep fluid) which seems a bit steep!

Haven’t used it myself, but should be ok provided the cooling system is in tip top condition. If not its not going to solve cooling issues, just possibly make it worse..Normal coolant should be just fine despite the need to renew every few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭mustang68

yeah... considering the very high cost and the fact that my cooling system is fine I'll stick to normal coolant.

Advertisement