Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Werchter 2019

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭sp00k

I'm going. A little concerned about the weather though, its giving 37 degrees for the first couple of days... I don't mind a bit of heat but that's quite high.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Reggie noble

I’m going for the 4 days. It’s handy to get to from leuven for anyone going for the first time . Loads of free shuttle buses leaving every 15/20 mins from the train station

It’s going to be very hot but I love that, rather have my shorts n runners on than welly’s n rain gear. Bring the sun cream n drink plenty of water and it’ll be grand 😎

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭sp00k

I’m going for the 4 days. It’s handy to get to from leuven for anyone going for the first time . Loads of free shuttle buses leaving every 15/20 mins from the train station

It’s going to be very hot but I love that, rather have my shorts n runners on than welly’s n rain gear. Bring the sun cream n drink plenty of water and it’ll be grand ��

Extra beer I guess! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭s8n

Mr.S wrote: »
    God, I remember one RW it was about 37-38 for the first two days and it was close to unbearable.

The fire brigade had to hose the crowd down :D

Last year got pretty intense heat wise at times !!!

Any music recommendations for the weekend ? Who ye mad to see ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭s8n

tool

Well lads, how u finding it so far ?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭GaryByrne

Well lads, how u finding it so far ?

Warm as feck ha
    Too warm to stay out n enjoy the festival

I'm hiding in the barn between big acts

I only came for tool so 🀟😎

The murder capital playing at 3.20 @ the slope today . Check them out , good new Irish band

Murder Capital are mad ****ers , especially the lad on bass , loved it , great little set

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Lotus Flower

Only went yesterday and it was unreal! Saw Weezer, Bring Me The Horizon, some of the Cure, Twilight Sad and Kylie and of course, Tool

Will be back!

Only went yesterday and it was unreal! Saw Weezer, Bring Me The Horizon, some of the Cure, Twilight Sad and Kylie and of course, Tool

Will be back!

Good mix there ðŸ‘

Jaysus lads , the blaze were unreal tonight

Advertisement