Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Anything for us in the budget?

• 09-10-2018 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,273 ✭✭✭✭ Makenzie Ashy Composer

" Budgie" 2019 is out.. almost.

Is there anything in it for us?

Can I now use my 4 acres to set up a domestic pv system?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Gumbo

" Budgie" 2019 is out.. almost.

Is there anything in it for us?

Can I now use my 4 acres to set up a domestic pv system?

Didn’t notice anything specific, but there might be something buried in the details when someone gets to study them in-depth.

HRI doesn’t seem to be extended though I heard.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 59,761 CMod ✭✭✭✭ unkel
    King Elon I

Didn't we just get the up to €3,800 subsidy for solar PV starting last week? :)

I would have preferred a FIT, but with that subsidy just starting, that wasn't going to happen in this budget. Or the next one...

"Wind is Ireland's oil" - An Taoiseach, 25/05/2022

• Registered Users Posts: 2,765 ✭✭✭ taytobreath

unkel wrote: »
    Didn't we just get the up to €3,800 subsidy for solar PV starting last week? :)

I would have preferred a FIT, but with that subsidy just starting, that wasn't going to happen in this budget. Or the next one...

or any of them

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭ Keedowah

Has anyone asked their politicians about FIT - and what has been the response? With elections coming up I plan on asking the question off anyone I meet.

Advertisement