Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turas Nua

Options
  • 09-10-2018 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi everyone I’m just wondering can anyone give me advice. Iv had a baby 3 months ago and this morning got a letter saying I must go for an appointment that could take 3 hours with Turas Nua so I called them to say I have no one to mind my baby and not sure what to do, the lady told me I’m ok for another 2 months as your exempt for 5 months after having a baby but they will be onto me in 2 months to attend these meetings again (I had attended these meetings before for 1 year up until I was 7 months pregnant) but I’m worried because I genuinely don’t have anyone at all to mind my baby and not allowed bring him with me (not that I would want to anyway) but also I don’t drive and live in the country, my partner works full time and the only other person I would have that could help is my sister who also works full time. I obviously didn’t have this problem before as I didn’t have any kids and also had a car ( had to cancel my insurance as couldn’t afford it with new baby) can anyone help me in what I should do or have been in a similar situation and found a solution
    Thank you in advance

Advertisement