Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registered property not found in the RTB register

Options
  • 29-09-2018 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

I've registered my rented property with the RTB in July and tonight it came up to my mind to check if I can find it in the RTB register online.

I've used the address and the eircode to search for it but nothing, cannot find it.

Is the RTB website having issues or something went wrong with the registration? I have payment receipt and the tenancy summary number.

Anyone else had the same issues?

Thank you!

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

The register has never been 100% reliable. It's worth pushing them on it should a future tenant check the previous tenancy was registered

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭pasquale83

L1011 wrote: »
    The register has never been 100% reliable. It's worth pushing them on it should a future tenant check the previous tenancy was registered

OK thanks will email them then

• Registered Users Posts: 8 7SGNFF

Can take up to 4 months to get a response from RTB if they find something not OK in the submission.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 just_a_gurl

RTB website not kept up to date - did you get a letter from them confirming registration??

check bank account & see if they charged the fee even…

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Lads it's a 4 year old thread. Presume it's sorted now

• Advertisement
Advertisement