Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

A Million Little Things (ABC) [** Spoilers **]

• 28-09-2018 8:02pm
    Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 54,407 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭ Mr E

Jesus I'm miserable after watching this. Suicide, depression, infidelity, alcoholism, cancer... There is a good mystery there and the cast/script/acting are all on point.

It wasn't an easy watch, but it was very good and I want to see what happens next.

The trailer is basically the whole first episode, by the way.
    If you're tempted, take a chance on the episode and don't watch the trailer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭ Also Starring LeVar Burton

Funnily enough, I found it very uplifting despite the dark subject matter. Has the potential to be the new Parenthood (I know people say This Is Us is the new Parenthood, but I actually struggled to get through more than 3 episodes of This Is Us, and I think A Million Little Things is much more Parenthood-like).

Great cast too.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭ Also Starring LeVar Burton

Second episode was great too. The chemistry between the cast members is what makes this so damn enjoyable, despite the heavy subject matters.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭ Rfrip

This is really good.

Very like parenthood but without the annoying kids!

• Registered Users Posts: 75,026 ✭✭✭✭ JP Liz V1

Renewed

• Advertisement

Floriana Lima promoted to series regular

Paul Rodriguez cast as Gary's dad

I will admit I gave up on this even though I like James Roday, Grace Park, David Giuntoli and Romany Malco

• Registered Users Posts: 3,369 ✭✭✭ Spon Farmer

Anyone know when this might be added to Disney+?

Yes, I know folks here don’t work for Disney - just looking for an educated guess.

Advertisement