Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Annulment

Options
  • 26-09-2018 1:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi all. A friend of mine got married (stupidity) in Denmark to an Australian man. He then moved to Ireland with my friend but has since moved back to Australia alone. My friend wants out of the marriage and is looking for an annulment. She doesn't know where to start & is desperate to get this man out of her life as he has caused a lot of trouble in my friends life & is very abusive and dangerous. If anyone has any legal advice or experience it would be very much appreciated. Thanks. x

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Not the right forum for this. Please seek professional legal advice OP

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement