Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know the Dublin accent aul fella rapping on the radio lately

Options
  • 21-09-2018 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

Hi,

Ive heard a bit on today fm, esp tom dunne playing songs about this irish rapper with a strong inner city. he sounds quite old. Anyone have an idea, who he is. ive tried hearing to the presenter to see if they would announce who it was. And internet searches cant find it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

sdraobs wrote: »
    Hi,

Ive heard a bit on today fm, esp tom dunne playing songs about this irish rapper with a strong inner city. he sounds quite old. Anyone have an idea, who he is. ive tried hearing to the presenter to see if they would announce who it was. And internet searches cant find it.

Any help would be apprecaited.

Thanks

David.

Sounds like Tomo Keirnan, aka Man and the Machine

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭picachu

this guy in on Henry Street a lot, has a serious heroin problem

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭sdraobs

smacl wrote: »
    Sounds like Tomo Keirnan, aka Man and the Machine

thanks a million for that. not sure, but the guy you recommended to good too. have a nice weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,549 ✭✭✭dasdog

Presume you mean Steo Wall as Tom Dunne has been championing him.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

picachu wrote: »

A hard case for sure, and in and of of Mountjoy as well so far as I know. While not for the faint hearted I'd rate him as a real talent and enjoy listening to him the odd time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,913 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Never heard either of these before.

That Tommo is very good.

dasdog wrote: »
    Presume you mean Steo Wall as Tom Dunne has been championing him.

smacl wrote: »
    picachu wrote: »

A hard case for sure, and in and of of Mountjoy as well so far as I know.  While not for the faint hearted I'd rate him as a real talent and enjoy listening to him the odd time.
    thank you Dasdog. Thats the one. i normally listen to lyric fm. so not familar with rap music.

Sorry, it was actually Kojaque. Details in case anyone is asking. Turns out he is not as old as I thought

https://genius.com/Kojaque-white-noise-lyrics

Advertisement