Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cyst removal Cork

Options
  • 08-09-2018 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have a sebatious cyst on my head. Doctor says it is not of an concern so not looking for medical advice or anthing. The thing is that's it's started to become visible now which makes me feel very self conscious. I'm wondering if anyone can reccomend somewhere for removal in Cork.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭pegasuspub

hi i had one removed from my neck in bantry hospital a good few years ago, they have a day procedures ward there from memory, if that's any good for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭ayux4rj6zql2ph

Had one removed myself in the south infirmary last year, from Dublin originally but transferred my medical details to Cork as it was where I spent the bulk of my time.

Also had it on my head, was in and out in less than 1 hour done and dusted.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭mr_cochise

How much did it cost?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭ayux4rj6zql2ph

mr_cochise wrote: »
    How much did it cost?

Had a medical card at the time, no charge for it. be careful though, if it isn't fully removed, even in the slightest, it can grow back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Roseyface wrote: »
    I have a sebatious cyst on my head.

Username checks out.
    (Good luck with your cyst removal OP! )

• Advertisement
Advertisement